Rox79
Star III
screenshot-20201209-170102871.jpg
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZS620KL
Firmware Version: 100.10.107.110
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Google Play Update System
I system Updaten addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

30 REPLIES 30

Chintan_Devgani
Rising Star I
Christine_ASUS

Hi Chintan Devganiya

Thank you for your asking. Kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.

1. Your current firmware version

Settings>System>About Phone>Software information

2. Which sim carrier do you have?

3. Please check on your inbox and provide me your SN, IMEI, and related information to avoid personal information leaking.

View post
I have sent you screenshots you asked.
I'm using Jio & Idea. Both on 4g while mobile data is enabled in Idea

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi friends
After checking with the relevant teams, if you have reloaded or performed the Factory Reset recently, please check again after early January. If the issue persists after mid January, please let me know. Thank you.

Hi Rox79
Thank you for your report. Please note that I edited your title so that other users who faces a similar issue can be more easily to find your thread. Hope you don't mind. 🙂

Chintan_Devgani
Rising Star I
@Christine_ASUS Just got the play system update and updated to December 2020.
screenshot-20201216-134555264.jpg

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Great! 😁✌️ 💛💛💛

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
Christine_ASUS

Hi Rox79

Please check on your inbox and provide me your SN, IMEI, and related information to avoid personal information leaking.

Hi srota

What is your situation? May you provide me your screenshot? Have you ever unlocked/rooted/flashed custom rom?

Hi friends

Anyone who faced the same situation and has never rooted/unlocked/flashed custom rom, please leave a message here.

View post
Happening same with me too.
screenshot-20201216-202046780.jpg