ufuk9933
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:rog phone 3
Firmware Version:WW-17.0823.2009.99
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hı i have rog phone 3 12gb ram 865 plus. My phone problem so hot . İ playing pubg my CPU dereges 62 - 65 . And frame drop FPS drop only help me please.
27 REPLIES 27

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
GREEKLEADER

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/139900#Comment_139900

I know the cooler doesn't help much,but it's not a gimmick

Without the cooler,the phone won't let you enable lvl 3,so you cant hardcore tune the device to its maximum

Thus causing less performance and frame drops

Except if he meant 2 or 3 frames lost per minute or something,then thats nothing,the iPhones lose about the same either way

View post
I can play without x mode with no more than 2-3 fps fluctuation
Use bypass charging to reduce heat by great margin
Even before bypass charging update , my device never throttled even when i play for hours
If anyone is having heating issue then i suggest to do a factory reset and it will fix that trust me
As soon as this new update is out , install the update and do a factory reset after that to remove any backlog of this current update also and the device will work fine

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
Saifuddin

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/139903#Comment_139903

I can play without x mode with no more than 2-3 fps fluctuation

Use bypass charging to reduce heat by great margin

Even before bypass charging update , my device never throttled even when i play for hours

If anyone is having heating issue then i suggest to do a factory reset and i will fix that trust me

As soon as this new update is out , install the update and do a factory reset after that to remove any backlog of this current update also and the device will work fine

View post
Good advice,my device doesn't throttle even on high temperatures but in games like genshin impact,X mode is a MUST,and overheating will happen either way,it's just that it won't damage the hardware,and even on high temperatures there is no throttling as I said
I still don't get what he meant by frame drops

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
GREEKLEADER

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/139924#Comment_139924

Good advice,my device doesn't throttle even on high temperatures but in games like genshin impact,X mode is a MUST,and overheating will happen either way,it's just that it won't damage the hardware,and even on high temperatures there is no throttling as I said

I still don't get what he meant by frame drops

View post
Even genshin impact runs smoothly with 2-3 frame drops but that game will heat device but i didn't face any throttling in that game also even when i play without x mode , frame drops becoz of lack of optimization
Play this game with bypass charging to play is continuously and with lower heat around 45-48°c for 1-2 hour

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
Saifuddin

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/139931#Comment_139931

Even genshin impact runs smoothly with 2-3 frame drops but that game will heat device but i didn't face any throttling in that game also even when i play without x mode , frame drops becoz of lack of optimization

Play this game with bypass charging to play is continuously and with lower heat around 45-48°c for 1-2 hour

View post
I played with X mode on,it doesn't run smoothly when in multiple fights,the frame drops can be 10 at best,and I know since I have recordings and benchmarked it with different temperatures
All it takes is 2 or 3 overworks fights to heat up the device to 48 or 51
Also,I have all the settings cranked up to max so it's either optimization or the limit of this device
And of course,no throttling and maybe the recording affects the frame drops
Tldr,crank up the settings on max and play from an idle 31 Celsius,then check the results next time

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
GREEKLEADER

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/139948#Comment_139948

I played with X mode on,it doesn't run smoothly when in multiple fights,the frame drops can be 10 at best,and I know since I have recordings and benchmarked it with different temperatures

All it takes is 2 or 3 overworks fights to heat up the device to 48 or 51

Also,I have all the settings cranked up to max so it's either optimization or the limit of this device

And of course,no throttling and maybe the recording affects the frame drops

Tldr,crank up the settings on max and play from an idle 31 Celsius,then check the results next time

View post
When did you last performed a factory reset ?