Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
Battery drain very fast without using or using battery backup is very bad
In night time battery is automatically 30 to 40% drain
Pls help anyone same problem as me tell me

25 REPLIES 25

rajatt1557
Rising Star I
I am also facing fast battery drain on Zenfone 5z. This started after recent Fota update.
Kindly look into this at the earliest.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
rajatt1557

I am also facing fast battery drain on Zenfone 5z. This started after recent Fota update.

Kindly look into this at the earliest.

View post
Yes wait for next Fota for battery improvements

screenshot-20201216-014512780-281-29.jpg
Keeping Battery 🔋 draining issue aside. Anybody facing the slow charging issue. It's taking 3-4hrs some times 5hrs to get my phone full charge after latest update and also fast charge is not working. Using Asus Original charger which came along with the phone. Any one facing this or any suggestions to over come this. Tried multiple reboots and one time Phone reset but no luck.

Debasish_Sahoo
Zen Master I
srivinaysaiteja

screenshot-20201216-014512780-281-29.jpg

Keeping Battery 🔋 draining issue aside. Anybody facing the slow charging issue. It's taking 3-4hrs some times 5hrs to get my phone full charge after latest update and also fast charge is not working. Using Asus Original charger which came along with the phone. Any one facing this or any suggestions to over come this. Tried multiple reboots and one time Phone reset but no luck.

View post
Try again with new cable and check.

I have 2 asus orginal cables same goes with both and also I have tried with Boat Fast charging cable and also with MI fast charging cable still no luck.