This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A10 Update

Satnam
Rising Star II
Hey Team when we get new update at max pro m1 and m2 devices. yet you not release any security patch update for both devices, please do something and release new update..
screenshot-20201216-083418.png
see it my phone security patch is expired and show red colour please provide latest December security patch for ours devices.
And fixed maximum bugs like ram Management,camera performance,and network fluctuations issue.
6 REPLIES 6

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, for best hardware and software performance, the updates may be restricted to a particular version. In case there is any critical update required the same will be announced.

Satnam
Rising Star II
victor0_ASUS

Hi, for best hardware and software performance, the updates may be restricted to a particular version. In case there is any critical update required the same will be announced.

View post
Why you are saying that updates is restricted for particular version...😡😡 I want stable updates as soon as possible understood my language or not otherwise I'm fuck you man understood.

parthibanm19
Star III
victor0_ASUS

View post
Content changed and same reply... All asus developers and mods please resign your job. System will reply same this message. Unable to talk without headphone now is the current conditions of max pro m1. This is critical update only when you fix. Without headphone sometimes mic not working. Since no update for this. Your reply only critical error fix... Simply reply without any action...

nidhin3
Zen Master I
parthibanm19

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/139975#Comment_139975

Content changed and same reply... All asus developers and mods please resign your job. System will reply same this message. Unable to talk without headphone now is the current conditions of max pro m1. This is critical update only when you fix. Without headphone sometimes mic not working. Since no update for this. Your reply only critical error fix... Simply reply without any action...

View post
Unable to talk without headphone ?
Well, I'm on beta and I don't have this problem.