cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 11 stable Related Upset

utpal2024
Rising Star I

========================================
Others brands always make their customers clarified about when they are going to release any os upgrade update. But I am very upset that Asus doesn't do the same thing with their customer.
Sometimes it's getting too worried. & We started to fix several controversial dates.
Please Asus tell us any exact date or week. Please @Anders_ASUS
40 REPLIES 40

utpal2024
Rising Star I
Some devices of xaiomi & Realme already set a time line i.e, last week of December

ColorSage
Zen Master I
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/139603#Comment_139603

Yeah it will be released "when it's ready"

For example just see in what state cyberpunk 2077 launched in 🙈

By the way that was one the most hyped video game of this year almost 8yrs in production with a high profile cast a part of it

Both aren't comparable ik but just wanted to state that

View post
It was actually 5 years, just storywriting and an announcement was made earlier. Aside offtopic they really seem to be having a hard time with Android 11.

utpal2024
Rising Star I
They are saying now that they are working android 11 bug free. & I am damn sure they will release android 11 STABLE with several bugs. Then they will say we are trying.
Their efford & satisfaction service is nowhere . Just getting upset some bugs on android 10.
Hoping & waiting for android 11 to get major bug free android 11.
Asus @andersn.feather@and06tw@Anders Asus please provide ...11

fracama87
Star III
utpal2024

They are saying now that they are working android 11 bug free. & I am damn sure they will release android 11 STABLE with several bugs. Then they will say we are trying.

Their efford & satisfaction service is nowhere . Just getting upset some bugs on android 10.

Hoping & waiting for android 11 to get major bug free android 11.

Asus @andersn.feather@and06tw@Anders Asus please provide ...11

View post
their trying to give us the most stable software possible. Indeed I did never experienced big bugs with them in 1 year and half.
Android 10 was released quite bug free and quite in fast time.
There were some important bugs to solve before to release.
Of course any software as some bugs. Any.

ZT-bc40a69b
Star II
I have never had a problem with updates either, it was always stable and without problems.