Star II
System: Windows 10 Home
Battery or AC: Both
Model: UX480FD
Frequency of occurrence: Constant
Reset OS: No
Screenshot or video: No
========================
Detailed description:Screenpad does not work properly. I cannot launch apps or control screenpad settings etc.
11 REPLIES 11

lgcarter523
Star II
Hi Blake,
The OS is Factory version. I have not reinstalled it. I have tried to remove and reinstall screenexpert and graphics card. I downloaded all the driver updates from the support page and installed them. MyAsus shows now updates waiting. F6 works, screenpad lights up but does not respond to inputs, cannot open or run any screenexpert apps or control screenpad settings.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi lgcarter523,
Your screenpad is looking fine in the picture.
Do you mean when you click on any app, like Number key, Doc Xpert, nothing works?
Was there any error message?
If you would like to reinstall the drivers, there is an installation order that must follow,
please refer to below link
[Notebook] How to fix the ScreenPad 2.0 problems when it is not working properly on my ASUS notebook...Thank you.

lgcarter523
Star II
Yes, no apps work. Also none of the icons for settings etc work. In that mode it behaves like a faulty touchpad, when you tap on it it makes the main display do strange things. I have already found and followed that guide. It doesn't help. Although I was unable to reinstall the screenexpert drivers as there are none available for download on the download page for my laptop.

lgcarter523
Star II
To follow up. I have gone through the guide to no avail. These are the Drivers/Apps that I could not download as they are not available on my product page. Do you have an alternate source?
Serial IO I2c
ScreenExpert Interface Driver
Screenpad 2 Optimizer

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello lgcarter523,
Please refer to below link
ZenBook 15 UX534|For Home|Laptops |ASUS GlobalYou may chose either of it to find the drivers for screenpad 2.0.
I do hope that it will work for you this time, or we might need to go back to the beginning,
to reinstall the 1.0 first, then let it run the upgrade 2.0 itself and all would be installed.
Thank you.