Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:

44 REPLIES 44

ronald1985
Community Legend I
moemohamed194@gmail.com

"Fixes can be made quicker, but only if the issue can reproduced by moderators/devs." So if the mods can't reproduce your issue its not an issue and ASUS doesn't care. Do "mods" even work for the actual company? You're talking about basic phone function. If ASUS can't even fix their second gen phones they shouldn't be working on a 4th gen. No one asked for a magic wand just basic phone function.

View post
No one said it will be left if it cant be reproduced. It will be "investigated" but it will take longer.
Basic phone functionality is there as far as I am using it. Again, if you are referring to VOLTE, it doesnt say it is VOLTE fully supported when you brought the phone.
"If ASUS can't even fix their second gen phones they shouldn't be working on a 4th gen."....lol, yes that would be case if you or I were the CEO of ASUS. Lets talk about reality on how the company actually work hey? I have not heard a single manufacturer fixed all issues on their previous generation phone issues before moving onto other generations.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
moemohamed194@gmail.com

You're focusing on my main issue. Fine forgot the volte there's still overheating issues. Loss of color in google chrome, freezing issues. Motherboard issues. Low sound issues. Major delay in the touch response. I have to constantly restart my phone everytime I use a kunai gamepad. Asus didn't fix any of this. I have full bars and my friend in the next room can't even call me. I have major issues with this phone. My main concern was using this as a phone. This is supposed to be a forum for people with issues with their phones. You're not even a mod. I don't want or need your advice. It's not helpful. I want a response from someone who works for the company.

View post
The whole point of a forum is for everyone (including mods) to state problems, discuss and suggest with solutions.
By the way, the only post I can see is VOLTE from your profile. Have you even tried looking up for answers?
Motherboard issue, go to service centre.
Low Sound Issue, clear out speakers, do factory reset. Do some test on the Calculator. If none work, go to service centre.
Kunai Gamepad I dont have but you not even post anything about it. What firmware you using?? What is the issue?? But make a new post, otherwise we are hijacking this for your issue 🙂

asaniket03
Rising Star I
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/139605#Comment_139605

The whole point of a forum is for everyone (including mods) to state problems, discuss and suggest with solutions.

By the way, the only post I can see is VOLTE from your profile. Have you even tried looking up for answers?

Motherboard issue, go to service centre.

Low Sound Issue, clear out speakers, do factory reset. Do some test on the Calculator. If none work, go to service centre.

Kunai Gamepad I dont have but you not even post anything about it. What firmware you using?? What is the issue?? But make a new post, otherwise we are hijacking this for your issue 🙂

View post
Hiii Ronald y u always jump in between we want mod to talk on our problems not u man ur the person who makes mod to ignore our problems literally I'm saying u we don't want ur help at all so plz keep ur mouth shut. If u know the exact solution than only u talk we don't want ur help. Let's the mod talk
🙏🙏🙏🙏

ronald1985
Community Legend I
asaniket03

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/139615#Comment_139615

Hiii Ronald y u always jump in between we want mod to talk on our problems not u man ur the person who makes mod to ignore our problems literally I'm saying u we don't want ur help at all so plz keep ur mouth shut. If u know the exact solution than only u talk we don't want ur help. Let's the mod talk

🙏🙏🙏🙏

View post
They have not ignored anyone. I am repeating what mod have said in the past regarding the problem and solution :') Remember mods have elsewhere to check as well, not just ROG 2 phone forum.
Going off topic again 🙂

nationkid
Rising Star II
So, messaged a mod.

He said the new update has been released and should be with us by this week. I have then been told to contact him if it does not show up by next monday.

So I assume 3 months late but we got our December update?

Give me a nudge if anyone gets it, so far I'm getting nothing.