Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kunai 3 Not working

Zexiar
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Kunai 3
Firmware Version: Latest, can't find it.
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Permanent
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello. I connected the ROG Kunai 3 to my ROG Phone 3 to play and it worked fine until I got a prompt to update the firmware for the Kunai 3, so I tapped it. It said failed yo update and the right controller stopped working and would never responds, but the right controller still works.
I think this should be addressed very quickly as it basically bricked an expensive accessory.
30 REPLIES 30

rogeriskira
Rising Star I
This really needs to be addressed by ASUS.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@Zexiar I'm sorry for the late response! I missed your thread in the feed.
I'm sending you instructions on how to log your device via PM, along with some follow-up questions.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
rogeriskira

Oh no it seems each controller has a different version. Left -> 3.3.3 and Right -> 3.1.0 (Bluetooth 3.0.8)

View post
This is normal and what I have on my Kunai 3 as well, which works fine. 🙂 Your disconnect issue must stem from something else. I will send you a PM as well.

ZT-6498cb35
Star III
Gustav_ASUS

@Zexiar I'm sorry for the late response! I missed your thread in the feed.

I'm sending you instructions on how to log your device via PM, along with some follow-up questions.

View post
So is this right controller problem fixed yet? I've encountered the same problem

ZT-6498cb35
Star III
Zexiar

I guess that is why it disconnects for you. For me the versions are Left: V3.3.3 and Right: Vff.ff.ff

Most people wjo updated have the same case as me sadly.

View post
Same problem with me, already 2 week and there's no solution