cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

csc fastboot mode max pro m1 problem

FRiXX
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: asus x00tdb ( asus max pro m1 )
Firmware Version: unknown.,.
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: stuck on csc fastboot mode
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): software,.,
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
stuck on csc fastboot mode after update

many max pro m1 user experience this problem

i need stock recovery.img that matches to this bootloader version : ZB601KL-0x01-20200407172531

screenshot-2.jpg
3 REPLIES 3

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi FRiXX
Thank you for your asking. Are you facing the issue while performing unlock or custom rom? May you provide me scenario of the issue? When did the issue start to appear?

FRiXX
Star I
Christine_ASUS

Hi FRiXX

Thank you for your asking. Are you facing the issue while performing unlock or custom rom? May you provide me scenario of the issue? When did the issue start to appear?

View post
this happen after i run an update which i need to factory reset the phone.,. how can i unlock or install custom rom in locked bootloader that protect the system in overwriting,., i think the only solution for this is a firmware with recovery image that match to the bootloader version,.,. just like the htc mobile,., you need to find the exact region of the phone for firmware file,.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi FRiXX
Thank you for your reply. Kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.
1. Which firmware version do you want to upgrade?
https://www.asus.com/supportonly/ZenFone%20Max%20Pro(M1)(ZB602KL)/HelpDesk_BIOS/
2. What is your previous firmware version?
3. Did you perform auto-update or manual-update? Can you tell me the update procedure which you performed?

Besides, please try the following steps to access recovery mode for the Factory Reset:
0. Try to back up your data with USB cable. If you can not access the phone, please check if your google account or microSD card have auto backup your data. 
1. Power off the phone, then keep pressing "volume down key"
2. Press "power key" and stop press " power key" once you feel the vibration. Still keep pressing "volume down key"
3. Stop press "volume down key" once you enter [Android Recovery] Screen
4. Choose "Wipe data/factory reset">"Factory data reset"
5. "Reboot system now"
#Hardware Reset Guide
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1006346/
Please note that once the steps are completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.