This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About music Volume

Saran
Rising Star II
When listening to music ,it becomes audible only after the volume is adjusted to 10th step where it should been at 7th step. A couple of friends also noted this. 
12 REPLIES 12

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
The reply I got back from our developers is that we follow standard Google Volume control with 15 steps. If you check with a couple of other android phones you will notice that our steps are about the same in volume increase.

ColorSage
Zen Master I
The reply I got back from our developers is that we follow standard Google Volume control with 15 steps. If you check with a couple of other android phones you will notice that our steps are about the same in volume increase.
Xiaomi Redmi note 5, Huawei Mate 10 Pro and my previous Samsung Galaxy S6 - none of them is perfect but they are getting louder earlier on scale than Zenfone 6. Even if Google has it's standard it doesn't make any sense. I own 4 pairs of headphones (two in-ear (Asus and JBL) and two over ear (Philips and Sony)) and none is really usable below half of the volume scale. The same is with JBL Flip 4 via BT. What's the point of having such rough steps?

Saran
Rising Star II
ColorSage said:
Xiaomi Redmi note 5, Huawei Mate 10 Pro and my previous Samsung Galaxy S6 - none of them is perfect but they are getting louder earlier on scale than Zenfone 6. Even if Google has it's standard it doesn't make any sense. I own 4 pairs of headphones (two in-ear (Asus and JBL) and two over ear (Philips and Sony)) and none is really usable below half of the volume scale. The same is with JBL Flip 4 via BT. What's the point of having such rough steps?
ya, this makes no sense, can't hear anything below 8th step.