archilsoni412
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: zenfone 5z
Firmware Version: WW 100.10.107.110
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: All the time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
After updating to the latest firmware i am just getting a problem. Whenever i try to increase/decrease the media volume by long pressing the volume buttons, it doesn't get decrease or increase. In order to decrease/increase the volume i have to press the volume buttons that many times. For more details please go through my video attach below. Is this a bug or just happening with me?
Thanks.
NOTE: This only happes when my earphone are plugged in(Using asus zen ear pro).
@amitgarde3 @Christine @Anders_ASUS

13 REPLIES 13

Chintan_Devgani
Rising Star I
karthickkalaibe

I found the solution for the problem bro it's just the new Google assistant wired headphones functions bug...just go to google assistant settings in that popular settings->Devices->wired headphones-> turn off the slider "get help from Google"

screenshot-20201212-142029927.jpg

View post
Thanks! It worked.

archilsoni412
Star III
karthickkalaibe

I found the solution for the problem bro it's just the new Google assistant wired headphones functions bug...just go to google assistant settings in that popular settings->Devices->wired headphones-> turn off the slider "get help from Google"

View post
It worked! Thanks a lot bro

zsikkandher
Star II
Yes exactly and just to tell that here I came.

zsikkandher
Star II
karthickkalaibe

View post
Genius, thank you so much. I'm seeing these songs for first time. Is so weird that Google has settings everywhere.