This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile data internet is not working on Asusu Rog phone 3

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog phone 3
Firmware Version: I don't know the firmware no.please check the screen shot.
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: not working even for 1 second
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Mobile data is on and showing edge Mobile data or 4g Mobile data in quick settings but still unable to use it. Please check the screen shot for firmware no. It's my problem that I am missing some settings or Asus has a bug.
Data roaming is on.mobile data is on. Please help me out I just my bought my phone yesterday. If my phone is defected then I need to return it.
screenshot-20200826-174318807.jpg

screenshot-20200826-174126561.jpg
screenshot-20200826-174136059.jpg

19 REPLIES 19

simon_muth
Star I
Same problems in Germany. T-Mobile and Vodafone. Short solution in my case is to reset the apn - but i've to do this everytime after i disconnecting to a wifi connection.

grgjaggu321
Star I
Jkbroly5

I had this issue. It was saying that I was connected to 4g but I got no internet. The way I fixed this was following the instructions of another user on here.

I'm with Vodafone, so I had to go to their website and add the APN manually on my phone. There's a 25 step process on the Vodafone site on how to do this. Type this into google: "I can't access the internet - Vodafone Smart First" It should be the first link (cause 8 of 9).

View post
Thanks! As for vodafone, this perfectly works. I had the same issues where I was shown that I go no internet but still connected to 4G. After doing all the steps, data works perfectly fine now.

jeann_jooh143
Star I
Guys now what is the solution about this i return my rog 3 global version because of this problem this phone is verry nice and i like it but the problem is data connection now working even u reset connection its showing the 4g sign but if u open the google he said there u dont have connection or internet please fix this i dont know if this defect or what guys ...whats your idea about this or Asus compony

kingghani21
Star I
I had the same issue I fixed it with deleting some of the unused apns

screenshot-20200921-164938814.jpg
What is the solution to this? How to enable manual APN settings?