This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery draining very quickly even not using the phone.

shambu694
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Rog phone 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:no
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
We need you to solve this problem which has occurred after new update. Please release new update as soon as possible. Or please take this phone back and return our money because this phone is not worth of 50 K. And the black crush issue is worse not able to see anything in the dark videos. Phones which are cheaper then this have a better display.
7 REPLIES 7

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi, when you say that your SOT(Screen on Time) has gone down, can you share the SOT after trying the below:
1. Charge the battery to 100% & use as per your normal usage pattern
2. When the battery strength reaches 10%, go to settings = Battery => Tap on the battery icon & share the graph
3. settings => Battery => Check the screen & share the same

Olá também estou com o mesmo problema. Comprei este telemóvel exatamente pela bateria e a mesma nao dura mais do que o meu antigo telefone (huawei p30 pro)

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
nightmaster552

Not gonna lie, I'm really happy about the batterylife on this phone.

screenshot-20201126-162230164.jpg

5 days on light usage without charging the Phone makes me quite happy 🙂

For the guys who are wondering:

(dage = days, t = hours )

What i find funny is how it stops showing hours after 2 days. Before that it goes like 1day 6 hours, after it hits the magic 2 days mark it stops bothering counting the hours 😞

But on 1 full charge I can get over 5 days of light usage which is massive.

Rog3 batterylife

.99 update. Over 5 days battery.

shambu694
Star III
ARP_ASUS

Hi, when you say that your SOT(Screen on Time) has gone down, can you share the SOT after trying the below:

1. Charge the battery to 100% & use as per your normal usage pattern

2. When the battery strength reaches 10%, go to settings = Battery => Tap on the battery icon & share the graph

3. settings => Battery => Check the screen & share the same

View post
OK I will do as u said