Bass distortion

dtrapero
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 3 ZS661KS
Firmware Version: 17.0823.2009.99
Rooted or not: Nope
Frequency of Occurrence: Max volume in some songs
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): AudioWizard and many music/video players
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Ok, so I bought this phone mainly for the speakers, and they are amazing. You can hear every little detail that a song has, to the point that when I listen to older songs I hear new details I didn't hear before because of the crappy iPhone speakers. But there is a slight problem with bass: whenever I max out the volume the bass sounds a bit distorted. Not enough for it to be heard for example like if i'm partying in my house and I am a bit far from the phone, but when I get close it is definitely noticeable. I tried all of the different AudioWizard configurations, and the best one for bass I found was the Pop configuration. What should I do to correct the bass problem? Maybe adjust the AudioWizard sliders?
4 REPLIES 4

Craven
Rising Star II
Happens on mine too. Sometimes the bass drowns out the vocals. Thought i broke the speakers or something.

Лёха
Star III
I also have this in some songs. I wrote here that sound correction is needed,

wkabichandra
Star III
The same problem happens to me also

Лёха
Star III
Will any of the moderators comment on this?