This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When we get security Patch of November or December.....?

kitpatel20
Star I
As in Max pro M1 ZB601KL model I am waiting for security patch it display september month patch...
Please ASUS at least provide us regular security patch so we can trust you to purchase more product from your side
8 REPLIES 8

nidhin3
Zen Master I
kitpatel20

As in Max pro M1 ZB601KL model I am waiting for security patch it display september month patch...

Please ASUS at least provide us regular security patch so we can trust you to purchase more product from your side

When we get security Patch of November or December.....?
A new security patch( october ) is being rolled out to Max pro m2 Russian variants. Max pro m1 might also soon start to get a new update.

lodhisalim
Star II
victor0_ASUS

Hi, for best hardware and software performance, the updates may be restricted to a particular version. In case there is any critical update required the same will be announced.

View post
Mod of the year 😀😀😀

Satnam
Rising Star II
victor0_ASUS

Hi, for best hardware and software performance, the updates may be restricted to a particular version. In case there is any critical update required the same will be announced.

View post
tumhare maa ka bosda chodu sale randi ki aulad

jcarv
Star II
nidhin3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/41515/when-we-get-security-patch-of-november-or-december

A new security patch( october ) is being rolled out to Max pro m2 Russian variants. Max pro m1 might also soon start to get a new update.

View post
Lol!!
We are in December dude!!!
Asus shame on you!!