This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 7 Huge problem with camera, latest Sept Update 29.13.7. 24

Charles_Rollon
Rising Star I
When you take pictures of faces in back camera or selfie mode, it extremely sharpens the faces and raises the contrast as well. This makes the skins uglier and unpleasant. How do I downgrade to the previous version? This is such a shame because I bought this phone to take selfies, now basically its unusable for me. How do I downgrade to previous version?
117 REPLIES 117

Charles_Rollon
Rising Star I
Anyways. I give up. The phone is in their service center in hong kong they returned it thru DHL to me. They wanted a physical person.

They could not make an excemption for me.

I told them i cant fly to them because hong kong is closed due to pandemic.

Its really tough Anders.

It was quite an experience with this phone.
Bought it,
after 2 weeks Asus decided to make a zombie face for selfies
Due to me fiddling with the phone I unlocked the bootloader
GPAY became unusable
Erased all my precious photos
Found out whatsapp and instagram and facebook uses the wideangle cropped lens.
My camera flipped motor stopped working on its own.
Sent to hong kong only to be told they would not fix it.
Numerous Emails to everybody.

I currently bought a Samsung Note 20 Ultra.

I give up now with ASUS.

I admit defeat now.

It was quite a learning experience.

An expensive one I have to say.

Thanks to every one who helped me Including you @Anders_ASUS

Goodluck on everyone nobody deserves what I went thru.

Zenfone 8 pro, hopefully will do us right 👍

Bye Zenfone.

Tagion
Rising Star II
Goodbye Charles

aLc
Rising Star II
This is the type of service you get when you buy a Asus phone. Spread the words, tell your friends and families. Hope you learned a big lesson and never ever buy an Asus product in your life again.

Tagion
Rising Star II
aLc

This is the type of service you get when you buy a Asus phone. Spread the words, tell your friends and families. Hope you learned a big lesson and never ever buy an Asus product in your life again.

View post
This phone is not even sold in his country. What kind of service do you expect?
And as Charles said himself, he doesn't even have warranty

Charles_Rollon
Rising Star I
@Tagion thank you for all you hostile comments TAGION since the start of this thread from all the multiple problems I had with this phone, your hostile comments have been really helpful. I may not have the warranty but I am willing to pay for the repair cost. Anyways you dont need to reply any more really.

By the way @Anders_ASUS, the hong kong asus team have lost my mobile phone. At first they accepted it, then now they are saying they refused to accept it from the beginning. However DHL courier service said that ASUS hongkong kept the phone.

Asus, i lost tons of money already, and now the phone itself is lost. I cant believe this anymore 🤣

In the spirit of humanity, i hope asus has a heart and anyone of you guys there try to help a customer who have loved your phone sincerely.

But i know things would have been different if I was a tech blogger. But since im just a normal person, nobody would step out of the box and truly help me.

Guys goodluck to all of you. Bye ASUS.