Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
Battery drain very fast without using or using battery backup is very bad
In night time battery is automatically 30 to 40% drain
Pls help anyone same problem as me tell me

25 REPLIES 25

subhojit_dey
Rising Star II
My device is just 1 year 2 months old and I'm also getting between 3 - 3.5 hrs of screen on time with some instagram browsing, whatsapp texting and browsing basic articles. No gaming, no video calling and minimal phone calling. Something is definitely very wrong with the device. Most apps have background battery usage and background mobile data restricted. Mobile network standby is consuming 10% or more. I am on the latest FOTA too. Will provide a screenshot in the next full charge cycle. Thanks!

subhojit_dey
Rising Star II
screenshot-20201213-163751002.jpg
This is the complete usage graph. The percentages don't add up to the drain. Can someone help please. 😀

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
subhojit.dey

screenshot-20201213-163751002.jpg

This is the complete usage graph. The percentages don't add up to the drain. Can someone help please. 😀

View post
Already reported this drain problem and devs are looking into it more closely.you will see more improvement with upcoming FOTA as it will only be focused on battery

subhojit_dey
Rising Star II
amitgarde3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/139308#Comment_139308

Already reported this drain problem and devs are looking into it more closely.you will see more improvement with upcoming FOTA as it will only be focused on battery

View post
Thanks @amitgarde3 ! Its a great device and I have loads of great memories associated with it. Don't want to get rid of it yet.
No ads or bloatware!! A headphone jack!! Still good enough performance!! this has everything going for it. Battery fix would help. Cheers!

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
subhojit.dey

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/139316#Comment_139316

Thanks @amitgarde3 ! Its a great device and I have loads of great memories associated with it. Don't want to get rid of it yet.

No ads or bloatware!! A headphone jack!! Still good enough performance!! this has everything going for it. Battery fix would help. Cheers!

View post
Yes i agree and Dont worry you will be 100% happy after a battery fix
5z is beast 🔥