This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Christmas

Not applicable
Can asus please bring the update which contains user requested features in ROG 2 this Christmas? That will be the best present for me this Christmas from asus. Please consider it asus. My only wish is to see this phone in full glory. Merry Christmas in advance lads!
4 REPLIES 4

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hey Akash,
Thanks for the feedback. Totally understand and have noted the same. Merry Christmas to you as well. 😃

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
ARP_ASUS

Hey Akash,

Thanks for the feedback. Totally understand and have noted the same. Merry Christmas to you as well. 😃

View post
Also try to fix battery performance please ,it's draining like hell from past week . Kindly help , thankyou

Swaraj
Rising Star II
Akash Gupta

Can asus please bring the update which contains user requested features in ROG 2 this Christmas? That will be the best present for me this Christmas from asus. Please consider it asus. My only wish is to see this phone in full glory. Merry Christmas in advance lads!

Christmas
I don't have any words to say. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Swaraj
Rising Star II
Akash Gupta

Christmas
If the update includes
1. Fps drop fix
2. Improved Battery performance
3. Ghost touch fixed
Atleast these 3 then m satisfied.
Else Asus.........Stop deceiving ppls in buying this phone if u can't give us fix for the shit u caused.