aanujkumar12332
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Asus Zenfone 5z
Firmware Version:100.10.107.110
Rooted or not:No
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Plz help me my battery backup is very bad My battery drain automatically 30 to 40% in night.
Backup so bad I charger my phone 5 To 6 times in a day please help me
Anyone faced same problem as me plz tell me.My adapter and charging cable are original so why my battery backup is not good
And in a day I charged my phone full 100% but my battery drain automatically without using phone
My phone is up to date and I reset my phone 2 times but nothing happen then what do I?

2 REPLIES 2

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
aanujkumar123321

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:Asus Zenfone 5z
  2. Firmware Version:100.10.107.110
  3. Rooted or not:No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Plz help me my battery backup is very bad My battery drain automatically 30 to 40% in night.

Backup so bad I charger my phone 5 To 6 times in a day please help me

Anyone faced same problem as me plz tell me.My adapter and charging cable are original so why my battery backup is not good

And in a day I charged my phone full 100% but my battery drain automatically without using phone.

Plz help

Battery backup
Please factory data reset your phone by following these steps
Settings>system>reset options>factory data reset
This will surely help you to fix your battery backup problem
Please dont forget to backup your important data before you factory data reset
I use to face same problem with .87 firmware and that got fix only after i reset my device now i get 5hrs 30 min SOT for normal usage
Thanks!

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, we suggest you to please visit the nearest ASUS service center for better assistance. Locate here : https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India