This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice and song crackling on smule while recording both in bluetooth and wired headphones

Pramod
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 3 12GB 512GB Global
Firmware Version:WW_17.0823.2002.78
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime when you use app for sining
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Smule & i tried all version it is there.
When you start to join or duet to upload while recording the song it will start cracking sound and video will also get slow. When you listen the song it is very perfect. I tried bluetooth headset as well as wired one and on both C Type jacks still it have the issue
========================================

4 REPLIES 4

Pramod
Star I
New update. 98 also same issue any moderators to help please... @Anders_ASUS @TITAN @laura

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Pramod

New update. 98 also same issue any moderators to help please... @Anders_ASUS @TITAN @laura

View post
Sorry about the late reply. I've forwarded this bug to our devs

im also having the same issues on singing or karaoke app when u listening to sound it fine...
but when u tried to record your own... the song will start to crackling and freeze
its not about the headset... i pull out my headphone or headset the crackling still coming from main speaker of ROG 3

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Pramod

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Rog 3 12GB 512GB Global
  2. Firmware Version:WW_17.0823.2002.78
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime when you use app for sining
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Smule & i tried all version it is there.

When you start to join or duet to upload while recording the song it will start cracking sound and video will also get slow. When you listen the song it is very perfect. I tried bluetooth headset as well as wired one and on both C Type jacks still it have the issue

========================================

Voice and song crackling on smule while recording both in bluetooth and wired headphones
ridwan.darkside

im also having the same issues on singing or karaoke app when u listening to sound it fine...

but when u tried to record your own... the song will start to crackling and freeze

its not about the headset... i pull out my headphone or headset the crackling still coming from main speaker of ROG 3

View post
This issue will be fixed in a future FOTA. Thank you for your assistance