This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad Software Experience @LOL

utpal2024
Rising Star I
None of Smartphone companies provide bug free software experience. But other companies except Asus provide software update very fast with custom UI. & Asus can't provide a stable update with clean UI within three months .
Go For Realme Devices.......... Or OnePlus or sumsung.💪

12 REPLIES 12

Kolorowezworki
Rising Star II
Almost stock Android UI is the one of the best things in Asus phones. Which element is unstable in your opinion?
According to updates - unless last time when Android 11 is ahead, we had an update at leaet once per month - security patches and some improvements.
25 updates since launch.
Android 10 just after Pixel phones.
Zenfone 6 and 7 are something fresh and new among all other boring devices.
Please. Stop talking bulshits and better go buy Xiaomi or some other.

raymondred506
Star I
You may continue whenever with another telephone with comparative very good quality boundaries with 20-40% more costly and you will improved client care.

Nikhilaggarwall
Rising Star I
It's been 1.5 years I am using ZF6 and I haven't faced any issues yet...using this brand for the first time, I must say ASUS created the trusted image in my eyes....

I can truly understand, unlike other smartphones, this phone is having motorized camera and other delegate modules that needs to be taken care of while creating a stable version of A11. But I would request that it's a high time to float the stable update globally as within next few months Google will make a announcement about A12.
I completely understand that mods are working really really really hard to roll out the stable version as soon as possible but from user stand point the expectations and Curosity for A11 is also genuine.

Apologies if something said wrong
Thanks
Nikhil