This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad Software Experience @LOL

utpal2024
Rising Star I
None of Smartphone companies provide bug free software experience. But other companies except Asus provide software update very fast with custom UI. & Asus can't provide a stable update with clean UI within three months .
Go For Realme Devices.......... Or OnePlus or sumsung.💪

12 REPLIES 12

Jeb
Rising Star II
utpal2024

None of Smartphone companies provide bug free software experience. But other companies except Asus provide software update very fast with custom UI. & Asus can't provide a stable update with clean UI within three months .

Go For Realme Devices.......... Or OnePlus or sumsung.💪

Bad Software Experience @LOL
@utpal2024 I'm calling you out on your s***. Lol.
ASUS has one of the cleanest software experiences I've had on a smartphone and isn't filled with duplicate apps - unlike some of these other brands.
In addition, I get a software update at least once a month.

Monark
Zen Master I
Haters are gonna hate what ever you say just imagine a mod replying to a negative post I don't think this will happen in other forums.
Even i also got a defective piece which had the motherboard problem and they took 1 month to resolve the issue and when i created a thread for this issue @Anders_ASUS sent me a PM to acknowledge the problem and asked me if any help i want.
Now it's 1.5 years and i am in beta also with zero issues. If they release stable update you guys will be the first one to create a negative thread trashtalking asus instead of helping them by telling what your problem is and waiting for them to fix.

prashanth
Rising Star II
Monark

Haters are gonna hate what ever you say just imagine a mod replying to a negative post I don't think this will happen in other forums.

Even i also got a defective piece which had the motherboard problem and they took 1 month to resolve the issue and when i created a thread for this issue @Anders_ASUS sent me a PM to acknowledge the problem and asked me if any help i want.

Now it's 1.5 years and i am in beta also with zero issues. If they release stable update you guys will be the first one to create a negative thread trashtalking asus instead of helping them by telling what your problem is and waiting for them to fix.

View post
True,Even i faced the issue of memory leak and @Anders_ASUS suggested every possible way to fix it snd finally i got the fix with the update . Even after a year and half there is always a prompt response in the forum

john_kissane
Star III
Monark

View post
I've had my ZF 6 for over a year now & very pleased with it. Will definitely the ZF 8/9 next time I decide to change.

fracama87
Star III
john.kissane

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/138637#Comment_138637

I've had my ZF 6 for over a year now & very pleased with it. Will definitely the ZF 8/9 next time I decide to change.

View post
Me too. But I hope they'll put back jack audio, I need it...