PH
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

21 REPLIES 21

PH
Rising Star I
GREEKLEADER

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/138608#Comment_138608

I am neither a representative nor a fan boy,but when I see something unfair and misrepresented,I'll spend 2 minutes of my time to sort some things out since someone may think to buy this phone,and it's a shame to miss out this deal,but I'm glad you have been following my comments,I'll stick around for some time so keep an eye out for my comments now will ya

Also same level headed? Myopic judgement? I'm not the one ranting every day as a cult,or should I say the Black crush cult,you know there are European and American Asus customers right? Yet you don't see them complain every single day with paragraphs...

Maybe you should open your judgement outside of your country and look at a global scale

Otherwise your units might be intentionally faulty and I'm sure you can take them to court as discrimination against the customer or something

View post
Man..one line and I am done...ignored

PH
Rising Star I
Gustav_ASUS

@PH Is your Google account set to India with a valid payment option set up?

You can try clearing the cache of Google Play Store, but your issue seems to stem from something else.

Long-press app icon -> App info -> Storage & cache -> Clear cache -> Reboot your device and try again.

View post
Tried but not working still

AJ1
Rising Star II
PH

Many Basic apps are not available on playstore in India. Here is one

screenshot-20201209-184901636.jpg

Some of the other bank apps are also not running. This is highly unacceptable for a so called high end phone. I wished Asus had focused on basic features like display, call quality, app optimization etc. rather than fancy things

View post
Thus app is available in India I can get install on my phone
May b it is not compatible to your device that may be factor, as such most of the apps are available for use. No idea on the question u have

PH
Rising Star I
AJ1

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/138583#Comment_138583

Thus app is available in India I can get install on my phone

screenshot-20201209-212747.jpeg

May b it is not compatible to your device that may be factor, as such most of the apps are available for use. No idea on the question u have

View post
I am checking from my end...cleared cache and storage as well..let's see

Aman89053
Rising Star II
GREEKLEADER

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/138583#Comment_138583

According to the photo it's your country that doesn't allow the app for the phone,the phone is more than capable of having all the apps on the play store,so complain to your country not the phone,the phone is fine,atleast my varient

View post
Don't know where this guy came from...I saw him being rude in other posts too.