This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ram Management Bug On 3GB Ram Varient

Satnam
Rising Star II
Hey Asus team I'm facing ram Management issue on my 3 gb ram model max pro m1 device.
When I'm using chrome , Facebook,messanger, and YouTube app in background so ,these all apps are reload in background.
please slove this issue on max pro m1 device in next future updates please..
because this issue are so irritative I'm not comfortable with this issue please fix this issue in next Android 10 stable update🙏or Next Android 9 update.
4 REPLIES 4

abhaykrishnan02
Zen Master I
Singh

Hey Asus team I'm facing ram Management issue on my 3 gb ram model max pro m1 device.

When I'm using chrome , Facebook,messanger, and YouTube app in background so ,these all apps are reload in background.

please slove this issue on max pro m1 device in next future updates please..

because this issue are so irritative I'm not comfortable with this issue please fix this issue in next Android 10 stable update🙏or Next Android 9 update.

Ram Management Bug On 3GB Ram Varient
U can use battery manager to restrict any 3rd party to run in background , so that some ram can free
screenshot-20201209-123357-7e2.png

Avoid using any Ram cleaner app,they will clear ram so that they can run in background

sashastav84
Star II
I started using the light version of the applications. I changed my google app to google go. facebook light and messenger light. Google applications consume the most memory, from 200 to 600 MB. Before that, I had a phone with 4 GB of frames and I still missed it.

victor010
Zen Master III
 Hi there, thank you for highlighting the issue. We have made a note of the feedback and will share it with the relevant team.

viktorsokolinsk
Star III
victor0_ASUS

Hi there, thank you for highlighting the issue. We have made a note of the feedback and will share it with the relevant team.

View post
Why haven't there been any updates for the ZenFone Max Pro M1 for three months? When does support for the ZenFone Max Pro M1 stop? When will the update to Android 10 FOTA for ZenFone Max Pro M1 be available, if it doesn't, please answer all your questions?