PH
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

21 REPLIES 21

PH
Rising Star I
ARP_ASUS

Hi PH,

Not sure why its not compatible on your phone. I have just checked on my ROG Phone 3 and its compatible.

Please list the Apps not compatible on your phones.

I request you to wait for 1 update and then revert back if you are still facing this issue.

View post
My thoughts exact.... This app is accessible through other phones which are using the same internet service and same IP.

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
PH

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/138598#Comment_138598

Who are you to tell me what to complain and what not to. It's not the country it's the phone. This app is running on all other phones in my country .. before ranting about anything..try to understand the background

View post
Listen,I will speak as I want as long as I respect my tongue
You and half of the Indian users rant all over this forum,every single day,so don't tell me about ranting,I'm merely trying to give advice as I have never encountered problems like those
Also,play store usually says,Your device is not compatible with this version,when the phone isn't compatible
When it's a region restriction however,it say that it's not available in your country
Hopefully a mod can either correct me or give more details to this as I have NEVER experienced an issue like that on this phone

PH
Rising Star I
GREEKLEADER

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/138600#Comment_138600

Listen,I will speak as I want as long as I respect my tongue

You and half of the Indian users rant all over this forum,every single day,so don't tell me about ranting,I'm merely trying to give advice as I have never encountered problems like those

Also,play store usually says,Your device is not compatible with this version,when the phone isn't compatible

When it's a region restriction however,it say that it's not available in your country

Hopefully a mod can either correct me or give more details to this as I have NEVER experienced an issue like that on this phone

View post
Here is the thing..either you are an asus fan boy or you are an Asus representative. I have been following many of your comments here and you always try to defend Asus. If there is an issue there is one and irrespective of where one is...he/she is entitled to complain. Don't quote a whole country and try to generalize with your myopic judgement. Henceforth I am going to ignore your comments since you don't seem level headed

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@PH Is your Google account set to India with a valid payment option set up?
You can try clearing the cache of Google Play Store, but your issue seems to stem from something else.
Long-press app icon -> App info -> Storage & cache -> Clear cache -> Reboot your device and try again.

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
PH

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/138604#Comment_138604

Here is the thing..either you are an asus fan boy or you are an Asus representative. I have been following many of your comments here and you always try to defend Asus. If there is an issue there is one and irrespective of where one is...he/she is entitled to complain. Don't quote a whole country and try to generalize with your myopic judgement. Henceforth I am going to ignore your comments since you don't seem level headed

View post
I am neither a representative nor a fan boy,but when I see something unfair and misrepresented,I'll spend 2 minutes of my time to sort some things out since someone may think to buy this phone,and it's a shame to miss out this deal,but I'm glad you have been following my comments,I'll stick around for some time so keep an eye out for my comments now will ya
Also same level headed? Myopic judgement? I'm not the one ranting every day as a cult,or should I say the Black crush cult,you know there are European and American Asus customers right? Yet you don't see them complain every single day with paragraphs...
Maybe you should open your judgement outside of your country and look at a global scale
Otherwise your units might be intentionally faulty and I'm sure you can take them to court as discrimination against the customer or something