This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloned Pokemon GO in Twin Apps with Google Account Doesn't Sync Walking Distance

_gunX
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 3 RAM 12 GB/Disk 256 GB, bought officially in Indonesia
Firmware Version: 17.0823.2009.99
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence : always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Pokemon GO cloned in Twin Apps
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Details :
1) I already have a Pokemon GO from Google Play installed
2) I go to Settings -> Advanced -> Twin Apps -> Supported apps on this device -> Pokemon GO -> click the toggle button ON
3) A pop up saying that I should register a google account for this duplicated apps
4) I click on the three dot menu on the top right corner -> Accounts for duplicated apps -> Add Google account
5) Then I input the same primary google account I use on the main OS, and also one more another secondary account
6) I open the duplicated Pokemon GO (indicated by a double rectangle yellow on the bottom left of the app icon on the drawer)
7) I log in to the Pokemon GO with my primary google account. Everything is almost perfect, but there's a problem
😎 There's a feature in Pokemon GO called Adventure Sync. In short, it helped player to complete a distance-walking-related-task, such as hatching eggs and etc
9) I've walked for 13 km, my Google Fit account says so (indicated by the displayed information), but, the Adventure Sync feature in duplicated Pokemon GO says the opposite, all my walking distance is not counted
10) I did a cross check with the original Pokemon GO app in the main OS. I walked several km more, and it's counted
11) I've checked the permission tab on the cloned Pokemon GO's app info, first it shows blank, but when I clicked it, all needed permissions are allowed. I cross check one of the feature, Camera, and it indeed works, the cloned Pokemon GO can access Camera
12) I re-check the Twin Apps menu on the Settings -> Accounts for duplicated apps -> click either my primary / secondary google account -> Sync data. Here I only found sync Contacts option
13) End of explanation. My biggest question :
a) How does Twin Apps in ROG Phone 3 works?
b) How do I get my cloned Pokemon Go's Adventure Sync feature to correctly get my walking distance registered in my google account?
screenshot-20201113-112531336.jpg
screenshot-20201113-112537388.jpg
screenshot-20201113-141157926.jpg
screenshot-20201113-141228010.jpg
screenshot-20201113-141234984.jpg
screenshot-20201113-142655485.jpg
screenshot-20201113-142704672.jpg
7 REPLIES 7

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
When we test both the Pokemon Go main application and the twin app. Both can record the number of steps normally. Check that the main application and the twin app are automatically activated (default).
If the Pokemon Go twin app is automatically turned off, it will replay the user's failure to record the situation. Therefore, please confirm whether the Pokemon Go twin app has been turned on automatically.
Check Auto-start manager for Pokemon Go Twin APP:
Settings ->Battery-->PowerMaster-->Auto-start manager-->Check the Pokemon GO Twin app toggle button ON or OFF

kpetrov
Star III
What about Viber second account ?
Cant sync, cant restore data , cant receive or send photos.

_gunX
Star I
Anders_ASUS

When we test both the Pokemon Go main application and the twin app. Both can record the number of steps normally. Check that the main application and the twin app are automatically activated (default).

If the Pokemon Go twin app is automatically turned off, it will replay the user's failure to record the situation. Therefore, please confirm whether the Pokemon Go twin app has been turned on automatically.

Check Auto-start manager for Pokemon Go Twin APP:

Settings ->Battery-->PowerMaster-->Auto-start manager-->Check the Pokemon GO Twin app toggle button ON or OFF

View post
"Settings ->Battery-->PowerMaster-->Auto-start manager-->Check the Pokemon GO Twin app toggle button ON or OFF", so should i set it ON or OFF ? here's my settings
screenshot-20201209-121316983.png