This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad Software Experience @LOL

utpal2024
Rising Star I
None of Smartphone companies provide bug free software experience. But other companies except Asus provide software update very fast with custom UI. & Asus can't provide a stable update with clean UI within three months .
Go For Realme Devices.......... Or OnePlus or sumsung.💪

12 REPLIES 12

brave
Star III
I guess issue is not in brand, but in your expectations. When you wanted great HW for very low price, something needs to be cut off. You may proceed anytime with another phone with similar high end parameters with 20-40% more expensive and you will got more and better customer care.

fracama87
Star III
Samsung didn't released for S10 serie and just released for S20 much more expensive and one year younger.
Asus last year is been quite fast comparing to other companies.
Realme or OnePlus? I've heard quite some users complaining about bugs...
I was happy an Asus customer from 5Z and I'm even more with 6.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
utpal2024

None of Smartphone companies provide bug free software experience. But other companies except Asus provide software update very fast with custom UI. & Asus can't provide a stable update with clean UI within three months .

Go For Realme Devices.......... Or OnePlus or sumsung.💪

Bad Software Experience @LOL
The main reason why updates has been slower is because we're working on the Android 11 update. Updating A10 is just a waste of resources when A11 is so close. We feel positive that we have finally "maybe" found the solution for a bug that has been delaying the release of A11 so if everything goes well, then it shouldn't be too long before you have a nice BIG update.

Nikhilaggarwall
Rising Star I
@Anders_ASUS Considering 25 Dec, please be our 'secret santa' n give us an A11 update as a gift😂😂😂