Aman89053
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:rog 3
Firmware Version:no
Rooted or not:no
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Why asus is cutting down price of rog 3 every month ...
I bought this phone for 50000 INR (AROUND 700$)
NOW in a period of three months rog 3 got its price cut twice .. now you can purchase the same phone in around 44000 INR (AROUND 620$)
AM I FOOL WHO PURCHASED IT ON FIRST SALE..??
Why this heavy price cut in just 3 months after release ???
What about a rog fan like me who purchased this phone on a first sale ... despite having lots of issues..later..
Now I m totally done with asus..👋👋👋👋

16 REPLIES 16

MrBlackCrush
Rising Star II
You have just discovered phones' prices drop instead of rising? I don't understand which is the problem, others brands do the same

devicentextian
Rising Star II
Craven

I, too bought it as soon as it was launched here in the Philippines for P49,995. Idk where you got the info about the price cut but if it's true, then ASUS should refund us the extra 6,000. Unless the upcoming FOTA addresses all the issues, I should not be paying full price for a phone with a trashy screen!

View post
True na daya ata tayo

Aman89053
Rising Star II
Craven

I, too bought it as soon as it was launched here in the Philippines for P49,995. Idk where you got the info about the price cut but if it's true, then ASUS should refund us the extra 6,000. Unless the upcoming FOTA addresses all the issues, I should not be paying full price for a phone with a trashy screen!

View post
It's got its price cut twice in a period of 3 months here in india

Aman89053
Rising Star II
simo97.codega

You have just discovered phones' prices drop instead of rising? I don't understand which is the problem, others brands do the same

View post
No one does like the way asus is doing ...and tell me what's the point of purchasing the phone in its first sale ...if it is going to get its price cut in period of every 45 days or so...
And it's a heavy permanent price cut of 10% and with offers u can get almost 15% off ...😔😔😔

Aman89053
Rising Star II
simo97.codega

View post
U r not understanding my point..in a period of just three months ..rog 3 got a heavy permanent price cut of 10 % and if u apply some offer u can get 15%off easily ..what about the people (fans) who purchase the device 15% costly ..
Two Times price cut after release (very short period of time)that's totally disgusting..
Rog 2 never got a price cut ..In india..