ZT-10bae562
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 3
Firmware Version: 17.0823.2009.99
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: constant
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): N/A
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
The issue the phone is stuck in a reboot loop. As soon as I put in my code to unlock it and it tries to load my apps the phone crashes and starts the reboot again. I am able to boot into safe mode and I did try a factory reset initated through safe mode but after completing the initial set up when you try to get to the home page it starts the cycle all over again. All help is greatly appreciated.
10 REPLIES 10

MV
Rising Star II
@derek.davila10@gmail.com flash the firmware. Start from square 1.

ZT-10bae562
Star II
Thank you for the reply. Could you point me to a reliable walk through on this. I know I can google it but I hate to waste my time on a dated or half ass walk through. Thanks. Meanwhile I will be searching.

ZT-10bae562
Star II
I cannot for the life of me locate a copy of the firmware. Isn't there an official Asus link to grab it from? All of the ones I see are shady websites that do not exactly instill confidence. I tried to grab a copy from firmware file dot com but it says the download quota has been met. Which kinda freaks me out that so many people have had to download this file.

ZT-10bae562
Star II
I found the firmwares. Since my phone is on the latest, I need to get an older version? How old? The oldest I can find?