This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAX PRO M1 STABLE UPDATE

mihirkumarghosh
Star III
When will we get the stable update please clearify it,it will help the user to decide Whether they stay with this phone or move on with another.asus team please mention the timeline.we can’t bear the stress of another beta version and bugs,we reported enough bugs and problems.Now It's your turn asus.
31 REPLIES 31

viktorsokolinsk
Star III
parvezalam01994

After taking a loot at the release date of updates for other flagship devices, you can tell that they are currently working on ROG phone 2 November Patch. Maybe after that they will release November security PATCH (With Android 9.0) for Max pro M1/M2 by the end of December. I don't expect Android 10 before January 2021 for Max Pro devices, if it is ever released. (As per their ignorant behaviour towards Mid Range devices)😔. Zero fks were given to Max Pro.🥳 Congratulation! Max Pro users.

View post
Only support for it stops this year, and we obviously won't see 10. Well at least the security patch in December.

satyam9163
Star II
Forget brother 🤣

sandeepsaha104
Star II
Fucking asus now security update also shows outdated. What the fucking company is it.Every company updates there phone with 2 latest updates but, this is asus.since jan 30 they gives us beta. Every asus products are disgusting.

sandeepsaha104
Star II
Anandu

Stop over reacting🙄

Beta4 is running fine on my device , for a while i even forgot that it's beta.

Meanwhile Asus may have set record of 10 months of Beta!

Phone is running fine, so why bother.

View post
Why using beta, they should give ota update . Not everyone know how to manually update phones

Dwaipayan_Dutta
Star II
Shameless company. Android 11 released still no stable android 10 update for Zenfone Max Pro M1. Even android 11 custom roms are out. Your developer team is wrose.😠😠😠