Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenBook UX534F Won't Wake From Sleep Mode & Battery Won't Fully Charge

Model: ZenBook 15 UX534F
Frequency of occurrence: 1 in 4 times
========================
Detailed description:
Hello,
I recently purchased this laptop, paid a pretty penny for it too, and already I am having issues with it. This is obviously extremely frustrating considering the price point of this device. Something that costs this much should not malfunction within the first few weeks!
Problem one is that the battery never fully charged, despite following all of the recommendations for first use.
Problem two is that about 1 in 4 times, the laptop will not wake up from sleep mode. It just stays on the black screen. I have managed to solve it each time with a hard reboot, but I would prefer for this not to happen at all.
What is the problem here? How do I fix these issues? I am not an IT person so I have no idea what I'm doing here.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
7 REPLIES 7

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello colleen,
Please kindly check BIOS is updated.
Then run the Windows update until all KBs are completed.
And then check in MyASUS to see if the device has been set to certain battery mode.
ZenBook 15 UX534|For Home|Laptops |ASUS GlobalThank you.

I bought last week asus zenbook ux 534f but is not fully charge and stop on 99% and shows 4 minute until fully charge but after 10 minute is still shows 4 minute and is 99% and im not use any program while charging . What shoud i do?

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
farhadbahadori1987

I bought last week asus zenbook ux 534f but is not fully charge and stop on 99% and shows 4 minute until fully charge but after 10 minute is still shows 4 minute and is 99% and im not use any program while charging . What shoud i do?

View post
1 .i am suspecting many applications are running background , taking power battery.
many applications are running and registered under task's scheduler.
so delete or disable apps in task schedulers.
disable running background applicationss

royschreiber
Star II
Hi ASUS, it's 2021 already and still no news about fixing the sleep issue that plagues many computers in this series. Are you ever going to fix this crippling issue that affects these quite expensive laptops?

For everyone else, I'm currently resorting to disabling sleep mode and having a black screen saver instead. It works, but of course isn't at all ideal (amongst others, the screen backlighting is still on).