cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 5 Android 10 Update - "Don't Cheat Us More!"

TheseMood
Rising Star II
Hi,

You released the latest software update on May 28. This version is android 9. And now we are in July. I want to state that we are on 21 July 2020. Android 10 was released on September 3, 2019. Can you understand? If you understand, I continue. There is an "11 months" period between September 3, 2019 and July 21, 2020. 11 months :). "When will the Android 10 update arrive?" When you say it, you give a single answer. "Our teams are working on a more stable update."

I wrote a lot of comments on this subject. I think he didn't understand. Therefore, I will explain in more detail.

Asus needs 11 months or more to release the "Pure" version of a stable update. Other brands need only 1 month with customized "UI".

If this is a lie, please correct it, but you will not be able to correct it.
You don't expect us. It is not waiting to give the update we want for 1 year. You're fooling us. You can be sure that we will never get Asus again. Are you aware? We are very pleased with the update of Asus and there is no one to answer that I will get Asus again. If you are not aware, you should be now. 1 year has passed: We did not get the android 10 update for 1 year like D joke. It really shouldn't be that hard. Sorry. Shame on you. The whole company cannot offer software. Keep dreaming of progress against your opponents. Because if it goes like this, it will remain a dream 🙂

I wish you a good day if your conscience is comfortable and you sleep at night waiting for us. Because I still have friendship. This is a matter of personality. Is your personality sufficient to respond to this complaint?
38 REPLIES 38

henriquesf09
Star I
it is very frustrating to wait months for an update, to receive a beta in April full of flaws and no official version so far (December). Google has already released android 11 and so far Asus has not had the ability to officially launch 10 for the Zenfone 5.

At the time of launch they made a big promotion of the product in Brazil, showing all its benefits and since then they have been making a no case with their users. Congrats Asus

halmofilip
Star II
hkorkut

hey Asus. we are still waiting for a response. We're tired of you saying it's too soon

View post
forget that the Asus biorobotic moderators will give you any serious answer on this topic.

hkorkut
Rising Star II
Buying Asus is a regret.I learned this very well.

jeanfz
Star II
It's so sad that ASUS don't even says "hey, we are still working on it" 😐

I had used they phones since the first Zenfone 5, Zen Selfie, and now back to five, just to be stacked in Android 9 😔