This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XER COMPANY ASUS

viktorsokolinsk
Star III

Burn in Hell with your company, management, and all employees. This is not the way to treat users. I will pray that your company will cease to exist, and people will not take your devices. SHAME ON the shitty ASUS COMPANY!!!! Burn in Hell!!!!

20 REPLIES 20

yo123620
Rising Star I
It is December, from Asus as usual, there is no voice that speaks to customers. I have a Zenfone Max Pro M2 with 6 GB of RAM and 64 GB of Rom memory. It makes this month two years after it was released, just this month. Where is at least the security patch of November and even December? Since September there has been no update, three months without support of anything, a SHAME. This is what ASUS is, a SHAME. We have this total silence and here is shown the lack of respect for the client, in addition to being unprofessional and completely cowardly.

Complete disillusionment this ASUS brand, never again, be ashamed of yourselves.

AJ1
Rising Star II
viktorsokolinskij

Burn in Hell with your company, management, and all employees. This is not the way to treat users. I will pray that your company will cease to exist, and people will not take your devices. SHAME ON the shitty ASUS COMPANY!!!! Burn in Hell!!!!

XER COMPANY ASUS
Chill buddy SUSA will not do anything. No new updates last hope of users is stable A10 but probability is less.

viktorsokolinsk
Star III
AJ1

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/41260/xer-company-asus

Chill buddy SUSA will not do anything. No new updates last hope of users is stable A10 but probability is less.

View post
If they cut support, how will they release 10? They did it in silence, as they always did, and wiped their feet on us. SHAME ON THE SHITTY ASUS COMPANY!!!!

AJ1
Rising Star II
viktorsokolinskij

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/138101#Comment_138101

If they cut support, how will they release 10? They did it in silence, as they always did, and wiped their feet on us. SHAME ON THE SHITTY ASUS COMPANY!!!!

View post
Yeah last chance is - if they are still working on Beta version there's might be a probability but for that need to wait for official communication from them. Next yr if might they release stable then that's good sign for pro users or else then as it is what is happening & users feels it rt now