cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UX433FN Wifi not working every windows start

laurentcaccia
Star I
Hello,
any time I start my computer my intel AC 9560 are not working.
only way to make it works is to reboot bios, reset bios as default and restart. In that way the wifi works for only one start, after reboot, again there is problem with intel AC 9560 and wifi is not working.
I tried literaly everything, update bios, driver...
But I notice there is a conflict with the bluetooth driver, so if I uninstall bluetooth in device manager. The next start wifi is working, but unfortunately, windows install automatically again the driver for bluetooth...
just disable bluetooth is not working, I really need to uninstall it.
I tried to stop automtic pilot install in windows, in many ways, but nothing is working.
How possible to uninstall permanently the bluetooth from device manager ?
thank you.
12 REPLIES 12

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
laurentcaccia

Omg ... you are awesome ! It works, thanks to your reg file. I followed several way to stop auto update driver in regedit, but I guess I did something wrong or the tutorials were not apropriate, but your reg file is working, I just restarted two times and bluetooth no more install automatically, so my wifi is working, thanks a lot.

By the way, I tried also to disable bluetooth in bios but I couldn't find any option to do it. Do you know how ?

View post
thanks for your comment , i am not an expert , i am a teacher teaching higher mathematics to higher class students .
anyway your problem is partially solved .
i dont have your model laptop, so i cant guess where the bluetooth option is hiding in bios, so record avideo by using mobile phone ,record all option under bios , upload video in youtube and paste link here .
Also i conformed that earlier installed bluetooth device driver is incompatible with intel wifi driver ,

laurentcaccia
Star I
Hello @RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS ,
after search in a bios, found it, but It looks like bluetooth and wifi are connected together, but that is okay, computer looks fine now,
thanks again, have a good day

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
laurentcaccia

pxl-20201209-105044396.jpg

Hello @RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS ,

after search in a bios, found it, but It looks like bluetooth and wifi are connected together, but that is okay, computer looks fine now,

thanks again, have a good day

View post
Thanks for the update. Id you need further help you can post here. Keep in mind, I don't have your model laptop.