This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Android 10 Stable Update even Pie based Security Patches in Asus Max Pro M2. So disappointing.

ZT-e8bda547
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Max Pro M2
Firmware Version: .097
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
No Android 10 stable update even the Pie based Security Patches.
Now in security setting showing red.
screenshot-20201205-170544.png
screenshot-20201205-170507.png

11 REPLIES 11

lakshitsinghzal
Star II
Remember guys and mind it never ever ever ever buy asus phone again . Laptops is good but phone is shit. 🙄🙄🙄

deepsaharoy7766
Star II
Im a max pro m1 user for past 2yaers. One thing that i understood that asus is trash in terms of software on android. After waiting for last 5 months of stable A10 updated , i have decided to switch to costom rom. I m very choosey type of person . For me in any rom phone should work flowlessly so bit scared before switching, whether it will work properly or not. But after switching i found that what i was missing , evry type of customisation , smoothness, and everything inclided into proper less buggy software..

Switch it bro... Before switching see that the rom passes the cts profile,saftynet.. etc..

mandaldipayan15
Star III
vishallagoo

Yes waiting for Android 10 like crazy. This year Asus really disappointed us, But one thing for sure, I dont have as many bugs as users report on social media. I only have 2 or 3.

1. Charging un-usual behaviours. Sometimes it charges like rocket speed, but sometimes it takes 8 10 hours to fully charge. If I just reboot in this case, charging speed again increases. Not familiar with this issue.
  2. Ideal battery drain.
  3. Ram management is somewhat poor. Even whatsapp refreshes after reopening after 1 minute.

View post
You may install Avast Cleanup and force stop other background running apps. And charging by using different socket, might change charging speed

GAMELAG
Star II
whether in rom pie 097, the sound of the speaker is small?

ZT-e8bda547
Star III
GAMELAG

whether in rom pie 097, the sound of the speaker is small?

View post
This is a bug after updating Oreo to Pie. There is no solution bro.