This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera cannot flip

ayan_sharma87
Star II
Asus 6z camera sometimes says 'Camera cannot flip' when taking selfies and the camera doesn't rotate to front.
What is this error ??
24 REPLIES 24

_jis_
Zen Master III
For me this happens with inbuilt AppLock feature. When I open an app.. camera can't flip. Happens regularly with all apps that are locked.
Nice find, but I don't use AppLock feature so I want to ask you. It happens with built in Camera app when you open any locked app? Or it happens with third party Camera app which is locked?

ayan_sharma87
Star II
kikoly said:
Does the screen protector block the sensor?
I don't have a screen protector yet.

ayan_sharma87
Star II
_jis_ said:
For me this happens with inbuilt AppLock feature. When I open an app.. camera can't flip. Happens regularly with all apps that are locked.
Nice find, but I don't use AppLock feature so I want to ask you. It happens with built in Camera app when you open any locked app? Or it happens with third party Camera app which is locked?
It is happening with all the third party that I have. Sometimes it is saying 'Camera can't flip', sometimes it flips but the image gets upside down.

aditya_a_s_sing
Rising Star I
same problem with stock camera app

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
We just received a log from ayan.charma87 that we will analyze to see if this is a software bug or a hardware issue that only you're having