This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery drain

assuss.jpg
A few days ago I got the Zenfone Pro 7, hoever, I feel like the battery is draining way too fast. I had charged it up to 80% as I prefer that over full-charging the phone, and for the next 3 hours it had drained around 50% (from 80 to 31) while it mostly being on standby. What could the cause be?
5 REPLIES 5

martin_stavinoh
Rising Star II
I can also confirm that active battery drain is too high IMO but I'm on beta Android 11 so that is to be expected and in every changelog they state that power consumption is still under tweaking
I use performance mode to get 90Hz refresh rate because it's one of the major reasons I bought this phone but I expected much more from 5000mAh battery
I think that the phone ramps CPU to highest freq very often, for example playing pokemon go at 90Hz and CPU/GPU utilization is under 20% most of the time but CPU freq is often hitting and sitting at 3,09GHz

martin.stavinoha87

I can also confirm that active battery drain is too high IMO but I'm on beta Android 11 so that is to be expected and in every changelog they state that power consumption is still under tweaking

I use performance mode to get 90Hz refresh rate because it's one of the major reasons I bought this phone but I expected much more from 5000mAh battery

I think that the phone ramps CPU to highest freq very often, for example playing pokemon go at 90Hz and CPU/GPU utilization is under 20% most of the time but CPU freq is often hitting and sitting at 3,09GHz

View post
screenshot-20201206-215742557.jpg
I dont have the android 11 yet, I'm still on android 10

fear_dot_com_20
Rising Star II
Try disabling AOD(always on display). That eas killing my battery on this ROM. It is anyways a useless feature on Asus phone since it only displays the clock...

fear_dot_com_2000

Try disabling AOD(always on display). That eas killing my battery on this ROM. It is anyways a useless feature on Asus phone since it only displays the clock...

View post
I have disable aod and i dont use every time 90hz + battery mode i dont use high performance 😞