This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG 2 is dead beyond hope?

Hello folks, not sure this is the right place for this discussion but anyways:
Recently all i see over the internet are posts about how defective this device became after android 10 updates, left trigger not working, ghost touches, battery dying in 3~5h, startup infinite loop, and the list goes on... Most of them without a happy ending, so, please let me know if anyone is NOT having any issue at this point. Tell me your story, i do not wish to declare this device dead yet...
7 REPLIES 7

Not applicable
Mr.prowess

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/131361#Comment_131361

bro i didnt update my rog 2 to android 10 as there were many problems in update can i update now are problems solved now is the update stable and what about battery life ?

by the way im asking you because im also from india and i have the same model as you

View post
I am from india and i am facing restarting issue in A10. I visited service center 3 times when i had warranty and they just downgraded my device everytime and in troubleshooting they wrote downgrade and told me no hardware issue all 3 times. I decided to stay on A9 and since then i am on android Pie. Hopefully someday asus will bring an update with fixes and new features.

Anilkumar
Rising Star II
Akash Gupta

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/137595#Comment_137595

I am from india and i am facing restarting issue in A10. I visited service center 3 times when i had warranty and they just downgraded my device everytime and in troubleshooting they wrote downgrade and told me no hardware issue all 3 times. I decided to stay on A9 and since then i am on android Pie. Hopefully someday asus will bring an update with fixes and new features.

View post
Now where is Asus Fan boy these word said by Service Center 😂

Vableme
Rising Star II
Buying a phone is literally a lottery.
Either you get good things or get dog shit.
You can't just blame the person next to you for having a better same phone.