This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone 3 doesn't work with HD 60S +

boy97bd
Star I
I used Rog Phone 2 to successfully connect to Capture HD 60S + for live streaming. But not with ROG Phone 3. Help, thanks 😭
========================================
Model Name: Rog Phone 3
Firmware Version: WW_17.0823.2009.99
Rooted or not: NOT
Frequency of Occurrence: 999+
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): app 4K Capture Utility | HD 60S+
10 REPLIES 10

Swadesh
Star III
Even when you manage to get it working, the display gets capped to 60hz as soon as you connect any external output. This phone is good at gaming but shit for streaming.
My thread related to it went unanswered for months with only response that says I should get a capturing device that can capture 144hz.

This is not an issue with any other phone with 90hz or above refresh rate. But Asus won't even acknowledge it.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
We're aware of potential limitations regarding capture devices like the Elgato HD60S and are looking into it. Thanks for reaching out.

boy97bd
Star I
Gustav_ASUS

We're aware of potential limitations regarding capture devices like the Elgato HD60S and are looking into it. Thanks for reaching out.

View post
Please fix it soon, thanks

boy97bd
Star I
Swadesh

Even when you manage to get it working, the display gets capped to 60hz as soon as you connect any external output. This phone is good at gaming but shit for streaming.

My thread related to it went unanswered for months with only response that says I should get a capturing device that can capture 144hz.

This is not an issue with any other phone with 90hz or above refresh rate. But Asus won't even acknowledge it.

View post
My rog phone 2 still works fine with 90hz at connection