This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Android 10 Stable Update even Pie based Security Patches in Asus Max Pro M2. So disappointing.

ZT-e8bda547
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Max Pro M2
Firmware Version: .097
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
No Android 10 stable update even the Pie based Security Patches.
Now in security setting showing red.
screenshot-20201205-170544.png
screenshot-20201205-170507.png

11 REPLIES 11

yo123620
Rising Star I
It is December, from Asus as usual, there is no voice that speaks to customers. I have a Zenfone Max Pro M2 with 6 GB of RAM and 64 GB of Rom memory. It makes this month two years after it was released, just this month. Where is at least the security patch of November and even December? Since September there has been no update, three months without support of anything, a SHAME. This is what ASUS is, a SHAME. We have this total silence and here is shown the lack of respect for the client, in addition to being unprofessional and completely cowardly.

Complete disillusionment this ASUS brand, never again, be ashamed of yourselves.

albertkes
Rising Star I
djadebnath@gmail.com

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Asus Max Pro M2
  2. Firmware Version: .097
  3. Rooted or not: Not Rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

No Android 10 stable update even the Pie based Security Patches.

Now in security setting showing red.

screenshot-20201205-170544.png

screenshot-20201205-170507.png

No Android 10 Stable Update even Pie based Security Patches in Asus Max Pro M2. So disappointing.
The other day the firmware was released on 16.2017.2010.100, but it was buggy, immediately released on 16.2017.2010.101 - it seems to be working fine.

vishallagoo
Star III
Yes waiting for Android 10 like crazy. This year Asus really disappointed us, But one thing for sure, I dont have as many bugs as users report on social media. I only have 2 or 3.
Charging un-usual behaviours. Sometimes it charges like rocket speed, but sometimes it takes 8 10 hours to fully charge. If I just reboot in this case, charging speed again increases. Not familiar with this issue.
Ideal battery drain.
Ram management is somewhat poor. Even whatsapp refreshes after reopening after 1 minute.

prakash_1995beh
Star III
There is no brands like asus in world always cheating with customers shame request to everyone trend #Boycottasus in every field of social media