This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Kunai Gamepad 3

yuan196
Star I
Good day. Hope i get a reply to clarify ASAP as this is my first time purchasing the latest Kunai Gamepad. I was trying it out and everything has been perfect EXCEPT the D-Pad. Is the D-Pad supposed to be only 4 directions? I cant seem to press Up and Right at the same time like other D-Pads. It only registers either Up or Right. Basically any diagonal direction will not work. Ive tested in most games and emulators. Other bluetooth gamepads no issue. So i cant play tekken with this basically while other D Pads is fine. Is this just the way Kunai 3 was designed?

7 REPLIES 7

rogeriskira
Rising Star I
I showed this thread on reddit and others have complained the same! (Can't link yet)
Isn't there a way to fix this with an update? I would hate to cancel my order for these controllers as this is very important! This is extremely disappointing. Please review this.

Yes I tried myself a few days ago and couldn't do quarter-circle motions with my fighting games. Huge issue and definite deal breaker in that regard.

Ogghy
Rising Star II
Yes i can confirm this. The d-pad just 4 directional in every kind of circumstances (not just keymapping)

And then some games has an issue with the analog because it's circular not squared. So the travel is limited. Cannot go full corner.
Hope there's an update to fix that. @Gustav_ASUS