noraswadi_111
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus ROG phone 2
Firmware Version: latest
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: daily
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi. I been user of Asus Rog 2 since March 2020. I love it very much for my gaming use. Just lately there been a problem for my charging port issue and heating issue. I didnt even use my phone. Its in my bag. When i reach for it, my phone feel really hot. I need restart the phone very frequently after this issue.
3 REPLIES 3

ronald1985
Community Legend I
noraswadi_111

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Asus ROG phone 2
  2. Firmware Version: latest
  3. Rooted or not: Not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: daily
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Hi. I been user of Asus Rog 2 since March 2020. I love it very much for my gaming use. Just lately there been a problem for my charging port issue and heating issue. I didnt even use my phone. Its in my bag. When i reach for it, my phone feel really hot. I need restart the phone very frequently after this issue.

Heating issue
Confirm what firmware version are you on and not say latest.

Updated
Star I
Phone heat and restart how to fix it ?

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Updated

Phone heat and restart how to fix it ?

View post
For restart issue, definately service centre.
At one point in previous firmware, there was a heating issue for everyone on A10 because of constant usage of CPU and this was addressed in .49 firmware.