This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why asus lacking in software department??😡😡

asaniket03
Rising Star I
Asus needs to see how OnePlus and realme provide software updates and noticeable think is that they provide regular software update to there low-budget devices to so y asus can't provide software update not for flagship nor budget. And PLZZ don't give that bull shit reason tht rog2 is a gaming phone and blah blah.😡😡😡😡😡
29 REPLIES 29

ronald1985
Community Legend I
asaniket03

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/137032#Comment_137032

Listen properly I've not even installed pubg on this device not even a single time. I just brought this device because I'm biggest fan of asus since zenfone laser but this time asus totally break down.This device is really not good in any department.And one more as the spect given on paper ,if you would have clearly mention that don't expect any software improvement I definitely go for OnePlus. Because since last one year there not a single change in UI no additional settings are given is security updates really enough??

View post
OK my bad for assuming you did play PUBG. But I don't know why you're posting here if moderators are clearly saying go to service centre for restart issue. You have to keep trying to get through to them. Go knock on their door. Like I have said, the restart issue have been resolved to a alot people by going to the service centre. Evidence is on here and also on XDA.
At the end of day, you're running your warranty out and the phone was working when you brought it. So it is actually doing yourself harm than anyone else.
Software issues happens to everyone and not to some people. So tell me why I don't get this issue? Why are people getting phone fixed at service centre don't get this issue? Why does my friends dont get this issue? People on this forum getting other issue, why does their device not restart? You guys not seeing the pattern? 🤣
But seriously, go to service centre, get your phone checked. Get a RMA number and if you're stuck again, you can ask for moderators here to help you as they have been known to be helpful here. Simple as that.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/137043#Comment_137043

OK my bad for assuming you did play PUBG. But I don't know why you're posting here if moderators are clearly saying go to service centre for restart issue. You have to keep trying to get through to them. Go knock on their door. Like I have said, the restart issue have been resolved to a alot people by going to the service centre. Evidence is on here and also on XDA.

At the end of day, you're running your warranty out and the phone was working when you brought it. So it is actually doing yourself harm than anyone else.

Let say there's 100 of you reporting this issue.

10,000 units of ROG2 have been sold in 73 seconds since it's been out. i will let you guys create the accounts to post on here with this issue and then we can say it's a software issue a year a

Software issues happens to everyone and not to some people. So tell me why I don't get this issue? Why are people getting phone fixed at service centre don't get this issue? Why does my friends dont get this issue? People on this forum getting other issue, why does their device not restart? You guys not seeing the pattern? 🤣

But seriously, go to service centre, get your phone checked. Get a RMA number and if you're stuck again, you can ask for moderators here to help you as they have been known to be helpful here. Simple as that.

View post
The battery problem you are having, sounds like you need to optimize your settings, like I am doing now.
screenshot-20201202-191956259-1.jpg

asaniket03
Rising Star I
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/137043#Comment_137043

Let say there's 100 of you reporting this issue.

10,000 units of ROG2 have been sold in 73 seconds since it's been out. i will let you guys create the accounts to post on here with this issue and then we can say it's a software issue a year a

View post
Y u want to be a middle person let's mod talk know y u always comes here ??
Let them talk

ronald1985
Community Legend I
asaniket03

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/137097#Comment_137097

Y u want to be a middle person let's mod talk know y u always comes here ??

Let them talk

View post
You're not raising an issue. You created a discussion. 😉 A moderator has already responded to you on the 4th post from your original post. Do respond back 🙂

Not applicable
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/137124#Comment_137124

You're not raising an issue. You created a discussion. 😉 A moderator has already responded to you on the 4th post from your original post. Do respond back 🙂

View post
We only want mods to reply so you stay away from our posts. Thats the last thing we want, we don't want you here. Stop commenting once we told you to stop. You are a thick skin my man. Just help people by stopping replying to the threads.