This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About crashing issues

kinguntas23
Rising Star II
This thread is to highlight the crashing issue that has plagued Zenfone 6 since the 167 FOTA update. Please, whoever is having this issue, leave a comment stating the same under this thread so the mods stop shunning this issue away as a hardware problem. Let them know that people are having this issue. 

The reason behind this being stated as a hardware problem is probably to extort people of their one and only free hardware repair covered under warranty. Please don't let this happen. The phone as I count has crashed 47 times today itself. How much do you expect me to bear? Your phone has a shitty resale value so I can't easily sell this and buy the good old OnePlus (An option which I am really starting to consider seriously let me tell you)
12 REPLIES 12

kinguntas23
Rising Star II
Please visit them again. We have made sure that all service centers have clear instructions on how to deal with phones that constantly crash.
Can you provide us a list of all authorised centres in India please so We know where to go

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
Please visit them again. We have made sure that all service centers have clear instructions on how to deal with phones that constantly crash.
Can you provide us a list of all authorised centres in India please so We know where to go
https://www.asus.com/in/support/service-center/india

ankur_kar
Star III
Do the moderator is saying that we need to take the phone everytime it crashes. So are the moderators indirectly accepting that they have no actual solution. Repair took around 10 days for me. So what does ASUS expect here, that i keep the phone for repair for 10 days or so everytime this happens? Do the people at ASUS even realise the harrasment they are giving their customers in the name of shitty repair work and third class product? Every customer plagued by this should receive a full refund or a replacement.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
We do not want to harass our customers in any way. There are service rules that our service centers need to follow to make sure we are not unfair to our customers. One of those rules is that a device can not be repaired for the same issue more than a couple of times before they need to offer a solution. I can not go into how many times this is or what the solution will be as it may differ from products or case to case. I assure you that it will not be a never ending story where you need to send your product for repair over and over again.

kinguntas23
Rising Star II
We do not want to harass our customers in any way. There are service rules that our service centers need to follow to make sure we are not unfair to our customers. One of those rules is that a device can not be repaired for the same issue more than a couple of times before they need to offer a solution. I can not go into how many times this is or what the solution will be as it may differ from products or case to case. I assure you that it will not be a never ending story where you need to send your product for repair over and over again.
All that is good but please dont mention the words "Never Ending Story". Those three words hurt more than anything in the world.
#TributetoHopper #JusticeForHopper #SuziePooIsAKiller ????