This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why asus lacking in software department??😡😡

asaniket03
Rising Star I
Asus needs to see how OnePlus and realme provide software updates and noticeable think is that they provide regular software update to there low-budget devices to so y asus can't provide software update not for flagship nor budget. And PLZZ don't give that bull shit reason tht rog2 is a gaming phone and blah blah.😡😡😡😡😡
29 REPLIES 29

ronald1985
Community Legend I
asaniket03

1.Why should I pay extra if company provides that features by software. Why asus is not able to add that features. Sorry but jst question Is asus dev that dum?? And listen don't talk to much your not mod here 

2. I visited service center what a great reply I got from ur service center I already share those.

3 Buddy I'm just fed-up with your such answers.

4 .I never get battery more than a day or screen on time not more thn 6hr.

screenshot-20201202-150757685-1.jpg

View post
Your issue with the service centre, get in touch with one of the mods here. Remember, treat them how you want to be treated. Just demanding does not get you anywhere.
I don't think you get the point on how optimized phone/PC works. So I will leave it there. Yes, I am saying this is a gaming phone which is the reason why you and I brought this phone. PUBG I assume? We didn't buy this phone of it being pretty and nice did we?
Battery problem, this depends on your usage. Check the different things you can do to help save battery in Battery Master. Drain the battery till none left. Then charge your phone all the way to 100%. Once the phone starts discharging from 100 to 99, reharge to 100% and leave it on charge a 15-30 minutes to ensure it reaches to the top.

asaniket03
Rising Star I
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/137011#Comment_137011

Your issue with the service centre, get in touch with one of the mods here. Remember, treat them how you want to be treated. Just demanding does not get you anywhere.

I don't think you get the point on how optimized phone/PC works. So I will leave it there. Yes, I am saying this is a gaming phone which is the reason why you and I brought this phone. PUBG I assume? We didn't buy this phone of it being pretty and nice did we?

Battery problem, this depends on your usage. Check the different things you can do to help save battery in Battery Master. Drain the battery till none left. Then charge your phone all the way to 100%. Once the phone starts discharging from 100 to 99, reharge to 100% and leave it on charge a 15-30 minutes to ensure it reaches to the top.

View post
Listen properly I've not even installed pubg on this device not even a single time. I just brought this device because I'm biggest fan of asus since zenfone laser but this time asus totally break down.This device is really not good in any department.And one more as the spect given on paper ,if you would have clearly mention that don't expect any software improvement I definitely go for OnePlus. Because since last one year there not a single change in UI no additional settings are given is security updates really enough??

asaniket03
Rising Star I
Akash Gupta

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/136958#Comment_136958

Thought you stopped fanboying asus but "dog tail never gets straight" (kutte ki dum kabhi sidi ni hoti). Seriously stop defending for them because the answers you are giving on every post is just encouraging asus to not do anything for rog 2? Seriously this phone is just 1 year old and the issues with this is worse than my 3 year old one plus phone.

1. Asus fanboys are to blame for no new features in this phone anymore and also the freaking airtrigger sliding gesture is still in beta for more than 8 months and i don't think they are planning to complete it.

2. None of user suggested feature has been added and also none of the major bugs including sound recording delay has been fixed. Only one bug was fixed which was overheating bug but that's all that asus fixed over 1 year. A10 restarting issue is still there, service center saying hardware is ok.

Fanboys are the main enemy because thats the reason asus think that their mods are enough for us. If these fanboys weren't there then all was left in this forum was complaints and bugs but these fanboys covering up for asus just makes my blood boil.

Simply its been a long time since i made a post this long but this guy just never stops. Like come on, don't you see what asus is doing here? If there were only complains in this forum them asus would be forced to look into rog 2 and release a stable update with user requested features. I am just wondering, are you paid to make such comments or are you just too blind to see what they are doing? I think you never used a smartphone before and now you just post here and see only positives. Dude wake up.

View post
Ur Right bro 👍👍

Anilkumar
Rising Star II
We want software optimization update when we face re-start issue they say go to service center but if you switch to A9 then you didn't face this issues. A10 I face battery drainage, ghost touching issue, they are giving optimization of Pokemon Go who the hell is playing Pokemon we buy this phone for gaming hardcore games.
Fan boys please stay away from every post just making the unnecessary threads if you didn't facing problem so what we do now we have to pray to god that please give issue to him . 😂😂

asaniket03
Rising Star I
Anilkumar

We want software optimization update when we face re-start issue they say go to service center but if you switch to A9 then you didn't face this issues. A10 I face battery drainage, ghost touching issue, they are giving optimization of Pokemon Go who the hell is playing Pokemon we buy this phone for gaming hardcore games.

Fan boys please stay away from every post just making the unnecessary threads if you didn't facing problem so what we do now we have to pray to god that please give issue to him . 😂😂

View post
Nailed it at last😂😂😂😂