This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why asus lacking in software department??😡😡

asaniket03
Rising Star I
Asus needs to see how OnePlus and realme provide software updates and noticeable think is that they provide regular software update to there low-budget devices to so y asus can't provide software update not for flagship nor budget. And PLZZ don't give that bull shit reason tht rog2 is a gaming phone and blah blah.😡😡😡😡😡
29 REPLIES 29

asaniket03
Rising Star I
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/136786#Comment_136786

You think you wasted money because of no new software updates lol. So you dont buy the phone for gaming? Why on earth did you get a phone that was sold for gaming?

3 finger to get a screenshot. Hmmm, I am interested to win in a game not to show what I look like or pose for a picture.

You still get security updates, we have been updated to a later version of Armoury Crate. Just cannot make everyone happy.

I see why you think you wasted money. Proper gaming phone or PC are meant to be built optimized i.e. no bloat to the system so it runs without resistance.

Edit:// My phone power button still working fine after 1 year. Must be a software problem?

View post
1st think I want to clear u I'm asking you to provide 3 fingers screen shot function because my device buttons are not working properly. And one second its my problem where I'm going to use or not that function it's the duty of company to provide proper costumer service.And one more it's not a cheap device that we can get in under 10k we have spent more money here and that way we as consumers may have some hope. We using around 40k device are still using that older version of taking screen shot like hold volume up and power button woww great others companies gives this feature in there budget phones then why can't asus.?

According to you this device is gaming device that means you not going to push any updated or if you push also that are buggy updates?? And one more it's my choice which mobile I'm going to use or not and companies duty is fullfill customer's demand.

You updated armoury crate that means you did a big job it's companies duty what such big deal?? Did u people did any favour on us??

And listen man I am thinking I've wasted my money because of this device behaviour of suddenly getting reboot. Speaker sounds like hell. Even when I'm on no calls suddenly network goes and within a second network is back wow great now u can say it's network provider issue.

And last button problem is not software problem I know but I just added that issue here and one more if apps stuck it's hardware problem or software??😅

And one more thing if I touch "T"(it's a Example) on my keyboard and its print G or R for the first time I thought it was my mistake but no it prints every single time is it a joke?? To resolve that kind of problem I need to lock my phone and that opens up then it's work fine what you want to say on this??? " I guess it's hardware issue 😂"

And one more when you people push updates why can't you check first why asus every update is buggy does your device get some kind of Intoxication??

And one more does this device battery is really 6000mah?? I don't think so.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
asaniket03

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/136848#Comment_136848

1st think I want to clear u I'm asking you to provide 3 fingers screen shot function because my device buttons are not working properly. And one second its my problem where I'm going to use or not that function it's the duty of company to provide proper costumer service.And one more it's not a cheap device that we can get in under 10k we have spent more money here and that way we as consumers may have some hope. We using around 40k device are still using that older version of taking screen shot like hold volume up and power button woww great others companies gives this feature in there budget phones then why can't asus.?

According to you this device is gaming device that means you not going to push any updated or if you push also that are buggy updates?? And one more it's my choice which mobile I'm going to use or not and companies duty is fullfill customer's demand.

You updated armoury crate that means you did a big job it's companies duty what such big deal?? Did u people did any favour on us??

And listen man I am thinking I've wasted my money because of this device behaviour of suddenly getting reboot. Speaker sounds like hell. Even when I'm on no calls suddenly network goes and within a second network is back wow great now u can say it's network provider issue.

And last button problem is not software problem I know but I just added that issue here and one more if apps stuck it's hardware problem or software??😅

And one more thing if I touch "T"(it's a Example) on my keyboard and its print G or R for the first time I thought it was my mistake but no it prints every single time is it a joke?? To resolve that kind of problem I need to lock my phone and that opens up then it's work fine what you want to say on this??? " I guess it's hardware issue 😂"

And one more when you people push updates why can't you check first why asus every update is buggy does your device get some kind of Intoxication??

And one more does this device battery is really 6000mah?? I don't think so.

View post
Now you are asking for a company to help you with the 3 finger screenshot feature because you broken your buttons for screenshots and you dont want to pay for fixing it. You can download an app to take screenshots or use the screenshot button from the notification tray. I dont want the 3 finger screenshot feature, does a company fulfill what I need or fullfil what you want. If a company starts putting in things you dont want, I will bet you will complain as much too.
Gaming phone or not, we still get updates, but maybe not as often compared to other phones. Just so happens, the updates is not right for you. Not right for you doesnt mean theres no updates. 2 different things. If you have issues, you report them. Looking at the posts you have made, the metal bit came off from your phone, volume buttons not working and restart issue. Go to service centre and get these fixed.
The only problem I had with software is Game Genie not recording on Youtube and high constant CPU, both of which have been addressed. So, I havent have any problems with restart but you have been told a billion times that you need to visit service centre. Its not software problem especially if your phone is in warranty.
Battery 6000mah is a size. Not how long or time you can use the phone. I can use the phone 2 days straight without charging and by this, I am on the latest version of A10 on ROG2. There is many ways to skin a cat.
screenshot-20201202-064159625-1.jpg

asaniket03
Rising Star I
1.Why should I pay extra if company provides that features by software. Why asus is not able to add that features. Sorry but jst question Is asus dev that dum?? And listen don't talk to much your not mod here 

2. I visited service center what a great reply I got from ur service center I already share those.

3 Buddy I'm just fed-up with your such answers.

4 .I never get battery more than a day or screen on time not more thn 6hr.
screenshot-20201202-150757685-1.jpg

Not applicable
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/136909#Comment_136909

1. Now you are asking for a company to help you with the 3 finger screenshot feature because you broken your buttons for screenshots and you dont want to pay for fixing it. You can download an app to take screenshots or use the screenshot button from the notification tray. I dont want the 3 finger screenshot feature, does a company fulfill what I need or fullfil what you want. If a company starts putting in things you dont want, I will bet you will complain as much too.
  2. Gaming phone or not, we still get updates, but maybe not as often compared to other phones. Just so happens, the updates is not right for you. Not right for you doesnt mean theres no updates. 2 different things. If you have issues, you report them. Looking at the posts you have made, the metal bit came off from your phone, volume buttons not working and restart issue. Go to service centre and get these fixed.
  3. The only problem I had with software is Game Genie not recording on Youtube and high constant CPU, both of which have been addressed. So, I havent have any problems with restart but you have been told a billion times that you need to visit service centre. Its not software problem especially if your phone is in warranty.
  4. Battery 6000mah is a size. Not how long or time you can use the phone. I can use the phone 2 days straight without charging and by this, I am on the latest version of A10 on ROG2. There is many ways to skin a cat.

screenshot-20201202-064159625-1.jpg

View post
Thought you stopped fanboying asus but "dog tail never gets straight" (kutte ki dum kabhi sidi ni hoti). Seriously stop defending for them because the answers you are giving on every post is just encouraging asus to not do anything for rog 2? Seriously this phone is just 1 year old and the issues with this is worse than my 3 year old one plus phone.

1. Asus fanboys are to blame for no new features in this phone anymore and also the freaking airtrigger sliding gesture is still in beta for more than 8 months and i don't think they are planning to complete it.
2. None of user suggested feature has been added and also none of the major bugs including sound recording delay has been fixed. Only one bug was fixed which was overheating bug but that's all that asus fixed over 1 year. A10 restarting issue is still there, service center saying hardware is ok.
Fanboys are the main enemy because thats the reason asus think that their mods are enough for us. If these fanboys weren't there then all was left in this forum was complaints and bugs but these fanboys covering up for asus just makes my blood boil.
Simply its been a long time since i made a post this long but this guy just never stops. Like come on, don't you see what asus is doing here? If there were only complains in this forum them asus would be forced to look into rog 2 and release a stable update with user requested features. I am just wondering, are you paid to make such comments or are you just too blind to see what they are doing? I think you never used a smartphone before and now you just post here and see only positives. Dude wake up.

Not applicable
Akash Gupta

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/136958#Comment_136958

Thought you stopped fanboying asus but "dog tail never gets straight" (kutte ki dum kabhi sidi ni hoti). Seriously stop defending for them because the answers you are giving on every post is just encouraging asus to not do anything for rog 2? Seriously this phone is just 1 year old and the issues with this is worse than my 3 year old one plus phone.

1. Asus fanboys are to blame for no new features in this phone anymore and also the freaking airtrigger sliding gesture is still in beta for more than 8 months and i don't think they are planning to complete it.

2. None of user suggested feature has been added and also none of the major bugs including sound recording delay has been fixed. Only one bug was fixed which was overheating bug but that's all that asus fixed over 1 year. A10 restarting issue is still there, service center saying hardware is ok.

Fanboys are the main enemy because thats the reason asus think that their mods are enough for us. If these fanboys weren't there then all was left in this forum was complaints and bugs but these fanboys covering up for asus just makes my blood boil.

Simply its been a long time since i made a post this long but this guy just never stops. Like come on, don't you see what asus is doing here? If there were only complains in this forum them asus would be forced to look into rog 2 and release a stable update with user requested features. I am just wondering, are you paid to make such comments or are you just too blind to see what they are doing? I think you never used a smartphone before and now you just post here and see only positives. Dude wake up.

View post
If asus don't see any problem with their software, they will not do anything for it. Expecting them to fix it themself is just foolish. Stop covering up for asus and let the posts flood for asus to see how their mods are doing and how many issues are solved by the mods and not the fanboys because you don't solve the issue, only thing you do is making excuses