Reset OS: Yes
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:Specs of my laptop
I5-9300h
GTX 1650 4gb
16gb (Single Channel)
Bios: 305
I have this problem on whatever game I play, I have this stuttering/freezing and it occurs frequently. I don't know what happen but my laptop doesnt do this. I have just bought it last august and this happenning frequent. Even from the start, it already have this but it seems to go worse. What should I do? Why this laptop model has TOO MANY PROBLEMS. I always promote ASUS to my friends but when I bought this laptop it have changed my mind. Hope anyone can help me. It was bothering if I need to go to service center and what could I tell them?
Mostly using the laptop for online class and minimal gaming only.
13 REPLIES 13

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello Christopher1696,
You may try to reinstall and update your Wifi driver.
If the problem still persists, please kindly send your device to our service center to check on the hardware.
Thank you.

gcam83
Star II
It's an asus issue and there are some other helpful threads on this site showing a fix. I've been having the same problems and so have hundreds of others. Seems they want us to send all the laptops back due to a bad bios update. Madness.

@Blake_ASUS I have updated it back then and I check my asus there seems to no new update for it, I don't have any problem with it also. Last night, my suddenly thus this while I'm using chrome. I have to use the power button to turn it off.
@gcam83 I don't know if this still because of the bios ☹️

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello Christopher1696,
Please kindly send the device to our service center.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Thank you very much.