Thank You Asus and Anders_ASUS

Abhinav
Zen Master I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS ZenFone 5z
Firmware Version: .110
Rooted or not: Not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: .
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): .
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
This is a Thank You note form my side to @Anders_ASUS. 

He just helped us a lot. He is always with us. Always. 🙋‍♂️ 🤝
Anytime If we encountered any problem in our phone he always helped us. Many times he just fought on behalf of all 5z users. He is the one who made VoWiFi possible for 5z. (As of now I'm using VoWiFi and it's working flawlessly). 

I have very good/bad memories with 5z (Depending upon how I think). I remember About beta days when we're used to register logs for different kinds of bugs. @Anders_ASUS and @CH_ASUS they both were there to help us. I really liked the gesture and now I'm even more on to love with Asus. Now I even own an Asus laptop.

Still the updates are coming and I'm going to keep my 5z for a little while or more so. But really the journey was/is quite nice in my opinion. I know some updates are remaining and the support is still ON for 5z officially.  

But then I thought I should write something and appreciate the work of mods especially @Anders_ASUS

From now on I'm really looking forward and thinking what will be the next Asus device I'll have in future. 🙂

Until then Thank You for reading this and Have a nice day 5z peeps. 😉 
4 REPLIES 4

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Haha, thank you! 😊

JACKSPARROW
Rising Star II
Abhinav

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ASUS ZenFone 5z
  2. Firmware Version: .110
  3. Rooted or not: Not rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: .
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): .

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

This is a Thank You note form my side to @Anders_ASUS. 

He just helped us a lot. He is always with us. Always. 🙋‍♂️ 🤝

Anytime If we encountered any problem in our phone he always helped us. Many times he just fought on behalf of all 5z users. He is the one who made VoWiFi possible for 5z. (As of now I'm using VoWiFi and it's working flawlessly). 

I have very good/bad memories with 5z (Depending upon how I think). I remember About beta days when we're used to register logs for different kinds of bugs. @Anders_ASUS and @CH_ASUS they both were there to help us. I really liked the gesture and now I'm even more on to love with Asus. Now I even own an Asus laptop.

Still the updates are coming and I'm going to keep my 5z for a little while or more so. But really the journey was/is quite nice in my opinion. I know some updates are remaining and the support is still ON for 5z officially.  

But then I thought I should write something and appreciate the work of mods especially @Anders_ASUS . 

From now on I'm really looking forward and thinking what will be the next Asus device I'll have in future. 🙂

Until then Thank You for reading this and Have a nice day 5z peeps. 😉 

Thank You Asus and Anders_ASUS
Yes VoWiFi Working On Jio Now , I Think Soon They Will Add Airtel VoWiFi Because Most Of People Using Airtel Network.

subhojit_dey
Rising Star II
Really hope Airtel VoWiFi gets enabled too. Thank you so much for this though @Anders_ASUS really appreciate it.

vkk178
Rising Star I
That is really good news and glad to hear that .Cheers @Anders_ASUS .
Pl extend Vo-Wifi to other operators , atleast for Airtel . Call quality seems more bad with Airtel & it's also as large as jio

Some screenshots .

screenshot-20201202-140519243-281-29-1.jpg
screenshot-20201202-140232946-1.jpg