This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why asus lacking in software department??😡😡

asaniket03
Rising Star I
Asus needs to see how OnePlus and realme provide software updates and noticeable think is that they provide regular software update to there low-budget devices to so y asus can't provide software update not for flagship nor budget. And PLZZ don't give that bull shit reason tht rog2 is a gaming phone and blah blah.😡😡😡😡😡
29 REPLIES 29

SoumyaRS
Rising Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi asaniket03,

I can understand you feedback about software update. The update is rolled out whenever ready.

Can you list down your personal issues with the phone so that I can help you?

View post
" The update is rolled out whenever ready." Is this statement belong to present tense or past tense or future tense?🤔

theRajeshV
Star III
SoumyaRS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/136795#Comment_136795

" The update is rolled out whenever ready." Is this statement belong to present tense or past tense or future tense?🤔

View post
Do list out what all meanings you're able to infer from that... 😒

ronald1985
Community Legend I
kartik10212@gmail.com

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/136767#Comment_136767

Bro. The motherboard issue u must also be aware of I guess. I'll send u a link of a YouTube video u see urself how many users are facing the auto switch off issue at 40 degrees and still the admins say visit the service center we are still checking logs. This line I've been hearing since July. No updates yet

View post
Yes, I have indeed heard of this issue. The moderators here already confirmed that issue isnt a software issue and thus need to visit service centre. But there seems to be people who know more than the mods here and ultimately led to their phones being out of warranty. The issue is fustrating I know, but no one is willing to help to resolve the issue by listening to the moderators. Some users here have got their phone fixed by going to the service centre.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
asaniket03

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/136767#Comment_136767

Then you need to mention this that it is a gaming phone and don't expect software update here.Then see how your sell effects you. You say this this is the world's only one gaming phone but here we are still in such a ui where we can't even use always on display because company provides only 3 themes great and this phone has lot of problems. I really think I have wasted my money on this device. Whatever we ask the only answer to your questions is this is gaming device and blah blah 😂

And where is 3 finger screen shot option?? Because this gaming phones button get's damage after 1year no taktick feedback.

View post
You think you wasted money because of no new software updates lol. So you dont buy the phone for gaming? Why on earth did you get a phone that was sold for gaming?
3 finger to get a screenshot. Hmmm, I am interested to win in a game not to show what I look like or pose for a picture.
You still get security updates, we have been updated to a later version of Armoury Crate. Just cannot make everyone happy.
I see why you think you wasted money. Proper gaming phone or PC are meant to be built optimized i.e. no bloat to the system so it runs without resistance.
Edit:// My phone power button still working fine after 1 year. Must be a software problem?

ronald1985
Community Legend I
moemohamed194@gmail.com

I love how the mods always act like it's user error and then call us ungrateful. Ever try call a service center was literally on hold for hours. It was the middle of the day on hold for two and half hours NO ONE EVER PICKED UP!!! And don't act like some of the updates aren't necessary and purely aesthetic.

View post
I can't say how service centre operates but I know some service centres not neccessary Asus have the same exact issue. Mods here dont operate those service centres so not sure what benefit is there to come on to the forum and tell mods your not getting answers. You should keep ringing until you get through and if you have to, send a letter to HQ. You are not the only person who have this issue.
Do you have examples where "mods act its user error"? I am sure mods would want to know and learn from mistakes regardless of intention.
"And don't act like some of the updates aren't necessary and purely aesthetic." updates are neccessary for security, yes I agree and this comee bi monthly. People take it literally when for example the PUBG update is happening on a day, that person waited to midnight at 00.00 and to post on the forum to say no update. Basically, if you have been told of an upcoming update, use common sense as to when the updates will actually arrive.