This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display switches off during regular usage but Phone remains switched on with a Black screen

aniruddrao
Star I

Model Name: ASUS_Z01RD ZS620KL
Firmware Version: WW_100.10.107.99_2020906
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
========================================

Hi,
I am facing this issue from today morning, the display of the phone switches off after few seconds of regular usage. The phone remains switched on, for example if I am playing an youtube video, after few seconds the display goes off and only a black screen remains but the Audio still keeps playing. If i have to access the phone, I have to press unlock button and display switches on but again after 20-30 seconds, the display goes off. Sometimes I have to restart the phone.
I even tried factory reset but no use.
Please suggest.
Best regards,
Aniruddha

4 REPLIES 4

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, we suggest you to please visit the nearest ASUS service center for better assistance. Locate here : https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
Your motherboard is damaged by thr update, even re-flashing the software cannot solve the problem now. You have to pay 24k.

I do faced the same issue couple of times. Rebooting the mobile resolved the issue. But couple of times there is no response from my mobile when it suddenly got shutdown on its own without intervention though the change is 50% and above. This issue resolved on both the times when I set my mobile on Charge for few minutes. Not sure why is this happened.

Asus team, can any one have answer to this.

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
srivinaysaiteja

I do faced the same issue couple of times. Rebooting the mobile resolved the issue. But couple of times there is no response from my mobile when it suddenly got shutdown on its own without intervention though the change is 50% and above. This issue resolved on both the times when I set my mobile on Charge for few minutes. Not sure why is this happened.

Asus team, can any one have answer to this.

View post
I'm telling you buddy, pls visit service centre and get your MB replaced. This is a known issue which are faced by many. And after replacing the MB tell them to directly flash into .110 firmware.